SwingLifeStyle Travel | Independence
Club wear : Swingers Discussion 177101101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSTravel, Clubs and ResortsClubsClub wear
TOPIC: Club wear
Created by: gvcouple4u
Original Starting post for this thread:
Never been to a club. What is the typical style of dress for both men and women?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Women - typically go sexy; if weather is bad most places will have a locker/changing room so you can go in street cloths if you like; heels, skirts, short-shorts. If you really enjoy clubs cover-ups are a life saver, if the club is cold you can keep warm, if you're not comfortable being sexy at the club you can stay reserved, and they are great for walking in to the building and taking a taxi. Can't stress enough how an investment in a high quality and good looking cover up can help you, and no I don't sell them. Men - Dress your own best style to impress. If you're a cowboy then wear your nice club wear and dress boots, some women won't like it, other women will eat it up. If you like style, high-end jeans, club slacks, dress shirts, stylish shoes that you can dance in - dress to impress. Show who you are and think of it as date night.

Oklahoma City OK
Username hidden
(241 posts)
Great question!  We've been to one club, been there twice, and have seen a lot of variety.

On our first visit, Jane was *very* conservative!  Like, turtleneck sweater conservative.  Bo wore slacks and a button-down.  For the second night, she definitely loosened up a bit... A nice cream silk blouse (that was easy to remove).  Even going conservative, we didn't feel out of place.

The one tidbit I would add is to dress functional for what you plan to *do* at the club.  If you're going to play, wear clothes that are easy to take off/put on, and clothes you don't mind tossing to the floor.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(14 posts)
That's how it is here, too: Men in button-downs, slacks, dress shoes, women in skirts and heels, or dresses.

Which reminds me, I need to get to a tailor. I only have about 3 dress shirts that still fit me across the chest and shoulders. None fit at the neck, and the rest of the shirt hangs on me like a tent.

Once I get moved at the end of this month, I'm going to look up this tailor a friend referred me to, and get a few custom shirts made, so I can stop going everywhere in jeans and t-shirts.

Oakland CA
Username hidden
(84 posts)
women dress sexy, skirt heels Men dress to impress usually a nice shirt with slacks. At least at the clubs here in Connecticut.

Southington CT
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Never been to a club. What is the typical style of dress for both men and women?

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Club wear