SwingLifeStyle Travel | Independence
Club ratings : Swingers Discussion 214423
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSTravel, Clubs and ResortsClubsClub ratings
TOPIC: Club ratings
Created by: PhoenixCougar
Original Starting post for this thread:
When and how will we see the results of the new "club ratings" feature on SLS??

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
Huh to what, Huh the $ you spend at second rated club ? I am glad to the fact that certain clubs / resorts are rated as to quality. Trash should be out of business.

Sparta TN
Username hidden
(283 posts)
Huh?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3840 posts)
Well now it looks like the truth HURTS. Can't Improve the clubs condition so we pull it out of posted events. Screw the public. Sucker born everyday !!

Sparta TN
Username hidden
(283 posts)
I guess I am still not getting the means of reading the results of the ratings...what i does the number in ( ) indicate? Is there some place to see the results I am missing? Anyway, I was told I need to fax my business license info in order to be moved from "other" to "club". I have had it ready to fax for over a week but frankly I struggle with the idea that I would be asked to do that just to place an add on a web site that I pay an annual fee to belong to. It is a bit intrusive. my decision on whether to send it in or not is still up in the air but if I do, much of the information will be blacked out, I hope that is deemed acceptable. I have a "note to self" to send an email to club relations to clarify this Finally...The poster from NY is correct, although his/her words could be more delicate. the state of the NY City club scene is abysmal, which is a shame becuse that is where it all began.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3840 posts)
Talking to people that attend parties at clubs / resorts, tell me that the ratings are correct. Place that are rated poor " Suck " It seems that SLS has a winning program here.

Sparta TN
Username hidden
(283 posts)
WOW, You need to move !

Sparta TN
Username hidden
(283 posts)
You have a lot of good points. I am sure that there will be abuse. The big question is how many times do we get suckered into going to a club, spending good money and get zero value. Some clubs should have been out of business for years. They show pictures that are 5 years old, list features they never had, and list attendees who are employees/volunteers. That is why the ratings are a good thing. It keeps a customer from being ripped-off.

Sparta TN
Username hidden
(283 posts)
I also wonder how "scientific" this rating system is. Can someone rate a club multiple times? Why wouldn't a club owner or co host (not that I would) just trash their competition or some club they have an axe to grins with and skew the ratings? My hope is that these issues have been considered, especially if the results are going to be posted. PS...I also have a strong opinion on this whole "brick and mortar" obsession that has come about in the club scene across the country, which is reflected in the rating system but I will keep that to myself for the purposes of this thread

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3840 posts)
When and how will we see the results of the new "club ratings" feature on SLS??

Billings MT
Username hidden
(31 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Club ratings