SwingLifeStyle Travel | Independence
Club Menages Nashville, TN : Swingers Discussion 207159
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSTravel, Clubs and ResortsClubsClub Menages Nashville, TN
TOPIC: Club Menages Nashville, TN
Created by: Xxxpackagedealxxx
Original Starting post for this thread:
My husband and I are new to this and thinking about going to Clun Menages. Is everyone there a 10? Im more of a 6? Also, is this place normally crowded on Fridays? I have searched on the site and couldnt find anything like that anywhere. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
We have been there 3-4 times. First night we went was a Sunday night and they were open for some special reason.( holiday weekend for something.) We got the tour and sat down. Was nervous at first, didn't know what to expect. After walking around and mingling for awhile we were going to have sex upstairs in a little corner couch and looked up and a older single guy(60ish) was standing there just staring at us. It creeped us out. Come to find out single guys can roam anywhere except on Saturday night.

So we go back on a Saturday night and really enjoyed ourselfs. We have been as a couple and went with another couple. Both times were enjoyable. We had sex in a private room but it had a window that people could watch. It really turned the wife on to do that.

The only bad thing that happened while we where having sex was a lady that was feeling happy was really loud and laughing right out side the window. Wasn't laughing at us but it was hard to do with her being so loud.

All in all it was a good experience and will go back at some point.

Christiana TN
Username hidden
(1 post)
We've been twice, both on a Saturday night. You have a wide range of people there, looks and age wise. The club itself is awesome. It was way nicer then my wife and I expected. If it wasn't 2hrs away we'd go every weekend if we could.

Lewisport KY
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Thanks for the info!! :)

Jasper AL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
My wife & I have been there a few times over the past 3-4 years; we'd probably go more often, but is a good drive for us. There are a variety of people there. Most are not 10's, but there are a few. Probably more 6-7's than anything. Maybe some 1-3's depeneding on your taste.... haha. It is a fun place to go and everyone is friendly. There is no pressure, so it's easy to go the first time and just check out and watch people. Usually plenty of opportunities to get involved as well, whether you are into watching, being watched, or joining singles and/or other couples. We have only been on Saturday night because everyone has told us that is usually most crowded then. Friday's are supposed to be pretty good as well from what we were told. Check it out.... you will have fun!

Carterville IL
Username hidden
(1 post)
My husband and I are new to this and thinking about going to Clun Menages. Is everyone there a 10? Im more of a 6? Also, is this place normally crowded on Fridays? I have searched on the site and couldnt find anything like that anywhere. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

Jasper AL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Club Menages Nashville, TN