SwingLifeStyle Travel | Celebrity
Blue Fantasy, NJ : Swingers Discussion 114375
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSTravel, Clubs and ResortsClubsBlue Fantasy, NJ
TOPIC: Blue Fantasy, NJ
Created by: Willing29
Original Starting post for this thread:
I see this club listed but have not seen any reviews so far. Has anyone been there who could comment on it? We are a couple who enjoys dancing and don't see much on the website about the dance floor and since that is a big draw for us I was looking for some feedback before venturing out for a first visit. Thanks -
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Blue Fantasy closed - we heard rumors that it was not profitable

Ridgewood NJ

Username hidden
(8 posts)
We've been to Blue Fantasy 3 different times over the last 9 months and we only go every 3 months because we hope that it will get better. Not a big fan. While the rooms that they have are nice, we don't like the set up with the bar being in one room and the dance floor being in a separate room. The dance floor is a nice size, but we've yet to see alot of people dancing. But you should give it a try for yourself, because what I don't like you might love and vice versa. Good luck!

Monroe Township NJ

Username hidden
(10 posts)
Did I post this in the wrong place or has no one been there yet?

Howell NJ

Username hidden
(8 posts)
I see this club listed but have not seen any reviews so far. Has anyone been there who could comment on it? We are a couple who enjoys dancing and don't see much on the website about the dance floor and since that is a big draw for us I was looking for some feedback before venturing out for a first visit. Thanks -

Howell NJ

Username hidden
(8 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Blue Fantasy, NJ