SwingLifeStyle Travel | Silhouette
Help
FORUMS › Travel, Clubs and Resorts › Clubs › Blue Fantasy, NJ
TOPIC: Blue_Fantasy,_NJ_
Created by: Willing29
Original Starting post for this thread:
I see this club listed but have not seen any reviews so far. Has anyone been there who could comment on it? We are a couple who enjoys dancing and don't see much on the website about the dance floor and since that is a big draw for us I was looking for some feedback before venturing out for a first visit. Thanks -

1 to 4 of 4
User Details are only visible to members.
Blue Fantasy closed - we heard rumors that it was not profitable

Ridgewood NJ
Username hidden
(9 posts)
We've been to Blue Fantasy 3 different times over the last 9 months and we only go every 3 months because we hope that it will get better. Not a big fan. While the rooms that they have are nice, we don't like the set up with the bar being in one room and the dance floor being in a separate room. The dance floor is a nice size, but we've yet to see alot of people dancing. But you should give it a try for yourself, because what I don't like you might love and vice versa. Good luck!

Monroe Township NJ
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Did I post this in the wrong place or has no one been there yet?

Howell NJ
Username hidden
(8 posts)
I see this club listed but have not seen any reviews so far. Has anyone been there who could comment on it? We are a couple who enjoys dancing and don't see much on the website about the dance floor and since that is a big draw for us I was looking for some feedback before venturing out for a first visit. Thanks -

Howell NJ
Username hidden
(8 posts)
1 to 4 of 4
TOPIC: Blue Fantasy, NJ
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.