wireless vibrators : Swingers Discussion 158816
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreSex Toyswireless vibrators
TOPIC: wireless vibrators
Created by: waterlovers4u The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
remote controlled panties we tried one and it inserted an inch... no clit stimulation no g spot stimulation... garbage... just in time for the party we went to, we got a remote butterfly multi function on amazon and got it two night shipped... worked intensity/location wide, but the remote was a pain in the ass turning on/off ... but it was still a blast :D

Bristol PA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I designed a wireless remote vibe many years before you could buy them. As a retired electronics engineer I thought it should be easy. It worked OK but every time my lady changed speeds the neighbors garage door went up and down.

Montreal Canada
Username hidden
(1 post)
We love them and have spend a lot of money one them b/c some have just stopped working, one didn't work properly, one we lost the remote to... The first one that we bought was great! Doc Johnson 10 speed, if I remember correctly. Great intensity. Better than decent distance range. Very nice selection of settings, tho as has been mentioned b/f ~ it cycles thru them and the person w/ the remote basically has to ask what's happening. Even so, still very fun and my personal favorite. We lost the remote to that one.

The others that we've purchased have basically flaked out. Some faster than others.

I agree w/ JandM's suggestions ~ more control would be a lot more fun, but we still enjoy them. I've had the remotes passed around many times and everyone gets a kick out of it!

They really aren't toys that are going to last very long, but they are a nice change!

Jackson MS
Username hidden
(494 posts)
She loves using it in "public" -- found the anticipation of me turning it on randomly seems to increase her arousal and makes the vibrations feel more intense. Has had to abruptly give me hugs to hide the orgasms from others, LOL

The first one we bought was a very nice one, with multiple speeds and various vibration functions. For the very reasons given by J_and_M, it was a waste of money in our book :(

The second one we tried was a simple on-off unit, works like a sweet little charm :)

If we could find one that you program the egg's vibration options before use, and was a simple on-off remote function, that would be the best of both worlds. ;) Until we find that product, we recommend you save your money on the options and get the basic one.

Saint Paul MN
Username hidden
(475 posts)
tried what?

Northville NY
Username hidden
(286 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: wireless vibrators