sybian Info : Swingers Discussion 197835
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreSex Toyssybian Info
TOPIC: sybian Info
Created by: joinyanfun The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
You're very welcome! :-D

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9054 posts)
Oops! Looks like I forgot to answer part of your question.

It is a noisy machine, reminding us at times of a small airplane taking off, so setting it on carpeting with a pad helps to muffle the noise. You can also put it on a bed, but make sure nobody else is moving around on the bed enough to cause your partner to fall over. If your woman's knees are still pretty flexible, it won't be a problem. The "saddle" keeps her about a foot above the flat surface the machine rests on. The instructions say to sit down and stay put for the ride, so she will not have to have a lot of quad strength to be able to move up and down the shaft.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9054 posts)
joinyanfun, welcome to the Forums!

The instructions I got with my Sybian emphasized having the woman warmed up before mounting. It was good advice for me, though I have watched a woman climb on cold and still enjoy the ride. There are a lot of attachments available, some of which may automatically come with the machine. Every woman and each time may be different as far as what she wants at the moment. You'll want to stay flexible about that.

Ask your partner if she would like you to only watch or participate in her pleasure. Standing behind her to reach around and stroke her breasts, and kissing the sensitive spots on her neck, back and mouth can really enhance the experience.

If more than one person uses the Sybian, be sure to use condoms on the attachments to avoid passing disease from one to the next. Above all, enjoy!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9054 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: sybian Info