sex toys not needed : Swingers Discussion 222918
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreSex Toyssex toys not needed
TOPIC: sex toys not needed
Created by: naughtynfunlover
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have a question here, but first let me state this, its fine if people like sex toys, and all the fun they have with them, this is not about judging anyone's choices. That being said, my wife hates sex toys, dont want to use them herself, and does not want them used on her, her words not mine " i dont want a toy when i have the real thing that pleases me " so here is the problem we run into, A) people look at her like shes nuts, and tell her so, B), they dont listen and try to use them anyway, C)get into a argument about it with us, when its her personal preference D) think she is judging them when she says she does not have a need for them, now we understand that with some couples there is performance issues on the male half, and the toys help that, but when that is not the case with us, why cant we have our own choices without the judgmental looks and arguments? Again not putting anyone down for their choices, just want the same respect given back for her choice NOT to use toys

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
I have a question here, but first let me state this, its fine if people like sex toys, and all the fun they have with them, this is not about judging anyone's choices. That being said, my wife hates sex toys, dont want to use them herself, and does not want them used on her, her words not mine " i dont want a toy when i have the real thing that pleases me " so here is the problem we run into, A) people look at her like shes nuts, and tell her so, B), they dont listen and try to use them anyway, C)get into a argument about it with us, when its her personal preference D) think she is judging them when she says she does not have a need for them, now we understand that with some couples there is performance issues on the male half, and the toys help that, but when that is not the case with us, why cant we have our own choices without the judgmental looks and arguments? Again not putting anyone down for their choices, just want the same respect given back for her choice NOT to use toys

Hamilton MI
Username hidden
(58 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: sex toys not needed