largest dildo-vibrator you have used : Swingers Discussion 126607
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreSex Toyslargest dildo-vibrator you have used
TOPIC: largest dildo-vibrator you have used
Created by: silkycuck
Original Starting post for this thread:
The largest we have used is an 8 inch long, 5 inch thick soft jelly dildo. and to top is off, danny fits more of it inside him then i do(how pathetic, lol) what is the largest you have used

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
The Bam dildo and the John Holmes are my favorites. Every time I get horny those are the toys that get me happy quick.

Las Cruces NM
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Jumbo Jack is one of my largest favorites. It's 9x6, and can be fit against the belly to simulate a DP. My friend brings me larger toys to experiment with, and I've seen some outrageous ones as far as size goes. I still like his Jumbo Jack better as far as a toy that can be used more often and easier.

I was never so glad when he gave his 36 inch double dildo away. It reminded me of a snake. He gave me a huge fister which is heavier than shit. I'd rather have the fister over the snake any day added into my collection! LOL!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
The largest we have used is an 8 inch long, 5 inch thick soft jelly dildo. and to top is off, danny fits more of it inside him then i do(how pathetic, lol) what is the largest you have used

New Milford NJ
Username hidden
(22 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: largest dildo-vibrator you have used