Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Toys Sexy Clothes and more Sex Toys for girl girl play what is the most functional harness and dildo,,
TOPIC: for girl girl play what is the most functional harness and dildo,,
Created by: funandgamescharlotte
Original Starting post for this thread:
what is the most functional harness for girl girl play,,,thanks,,,,we are going to buy one and would like to find some practical advice on our choice

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Personally and professionally, I would recommend any of the harnesses from Outlaw Leather out of Seattle, WA. Custom, hand-crafted, high quality harnesses that are the number 1 seller on my site.

I own the Cash, however, it is no longer in production. But there are 7 other designs that are just as equally awesome.

The harnesses allow for the user to receive penetration as well, due to the uniquely designed backing which unsnaps. So the harness can accommodate a single dildo, manufactured double (such as the feeldoe), or 2 single dildos (one for the user & one for the receiver).

As far as dildos go, I am a HUGE fan of the Vixen Creations line of silicone toys. Safe, easy to clean & sterilize, extremely compatible for harness use, and awesomely designed.

~Melissa

Bakersfield CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
User Details are only visible to members.
what is the most functional harness for girl girl play,,,thanks,,,,we are going to buy one and would like to find some practical advice on our choice

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: for girl girl play what is the most functional harness and dildo,,