clit pumps : Swingers Discussion 61436
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreSex Toysclit pumps
TOPIC: clit pumps
Created by: nikkinernie The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Go to an Auto Parts store for the pump. Lot better quality and cheaper then some of the online garbage.

Lake Orion MI

Username hidden
(31 posts)
Just look on ebay and get a quality pump that allows for separate cup attachments. This will allow you to expand your set if you enjoy... You can get a nice quality setup for less than $100. We use the same brass pump for pussy, clit, cock... whatever, just need to change the cup out, which is easy to do. :)

Alternatively, you could search for a "cupping set". It's essentially the same thing, but can generally be found for around $40, since they are marketed for medicinal purposes instead of sexual. :)

It's not necessarily about the engorgement, although that is nice to look at... the pumping brings blood to the surface of the affected area, which increases sensitivity. I like to pump a pussy so that the lips are engorged and sensitive, then kiss and gently suck on them as I run my tongue up and down the length.

Modesto CA

Username hidden
(134 posts)
I really, REALLY want to experience this!

Does anyone have any recommendations for an inexpensive one that'll 'get the job done' ;)

I really don't want to experiment with a 'hi end' one ntil I'm sure It's something I'm REALLY in to.

TIA~ !E

Sussex NJ

Username hidden
(19 posts)
So they really work for pleasure?

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I have one. It's fun. :p

I don't use it to necessarily increase the size of my clit, not sure I'd want to do that. The sucking sensation and pressure is wonderful. It's that line between pleasure and pain that's the best.

E

Newark NJ

Username hidden
(515 posts)
Yeah lets bump this baby to the top.....

So have any of you tried one?

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
We've used one. Was fun fun fun. Does work to increase the size, but only temporary. We bought it, used it a couple times then filed it. It's fun if only to experiment. It get's our seal of apporval. = )

Canfield OH

Username hidden
(42 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: clit pumps