Whats your favorite sex toy : Swingers Discussion 357461061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreSex ToysWhats your favorite sex toy
TOPIC: Whats your favorite sex toy
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   61 to 70 of 76   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Our favorite is the 'eroscillator'. Ann received it for Valentine's Day 3 years ago and she seldom uses anything else now. We used it last night, and she had at least 4 real good orgasms!

Lutz FL
Username hidden
(73 posts)
Thanks, highschool, will check around. Have a shop I go to all the time called The Outer Skin, and I am sure if I cannot find it there, they can find it for me. Thanks again, and can't wait to give it a try.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12101 posts)
I think the Scorpion is fairly new. He travels for a living, and found it for me when he was passing through Laredo, Tx. He likes to comparison shop, and has looked around since then to see what kind of a deal he got (the place in Laredo has GREAT prices), but hasn't seen the Scorpion anywhere else. Seems to me your best bet might be to just look on-line. If you find it, it will definitely be worth your time!

Clovis CA
Username hidden
(80 posts)
Oh my goodness, what on earth have I been missing here. I have just found this forum topic, (never scrolled down far enough) and I am in heaven! I just love toys, and haven't bought a new one in quite sometime, can't wait to read through this forum. I am on the hunt for the Scorpion and pointers on where to start looking?

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12101 posts)
The Scorpion is basically a Butterfly-type pussy and clit stimulator; the body shape is designed around a nice and strong egg vibrator, and it has a long segmented tail that goes...well, you know where it goes.;) It can be strapped on for hands-free play, and the remote has 5 different settings for pulse/intensity control. The "Tease" setting is just AMAZING!!

Clovis CA
Username hidden
(80 posts)
I would have to say, hands down, the Pocket Rocket is the best there is! However, my Rabbit-style, multi-functioning Teddy Bear was pretty fantastic, too. I wore it out, and haven't replaced it yet, unfortunately. Anyone tried the Scorpion? That's the newest one, and it hits all three hot spots at once--definitely a winner, too. Way too hard to choose just one...

Clovis CA
Username hidden
(80 posts)
I bought a recriprocating saw and fitted a head on it to attach a 6' dildo....My woman had goose bumps of her pussy!!! And she shook for 10 minutes....slow - deep, fast - shallow - INTENSE!!!!! She came about 8 times in a row, and it was the sexiest thing I have ever seen....Only in the South can a tool be converted to a sex toy without the aid of duct tape!!! LOL

Mobile AL
Username hidden
(1 post)
my cyber skin pussy toy, very tight, has lips and a pubic bone like the real thing. feels great grips my cock vey hard. . doesnt take long to cum. easy clean up ,open but ends.

Millersburg PA
Username hidden
(53 posts)
My wife's favorite sex toy is the Wascally Rabbit also called the Jack Rabbit. I got her one and then I had to get her Sister and 6 of her friends one. They all say that it is the best thing they ever had. One of her friends uses her's 3 times a day including going home on her lunch break to use it. She says sometimes it only takes 30 seconds for her to cum. We were at a party once and 7 of the 8 ladies there all had the Rabbit. All said the same thing. It is the best. Before we left the party the 8th lady was going to order one.

Wilkesboro NC
Username hidden
(6 posts)
I think my all time favorite sex toy is my husbands tongue. He can lick pussy for hours...he has references and it is insured with Lloyds of London....WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO K of RK

Muncy PA
Username hidden
(2914 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   61 to 70 of 76   End
TOPIC: Whats your favorite sex toy