Whats your favorite sex toy : Swingers Discussion 357461041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreSex ToysWhats your favorite sex toy
TOPIC: Whats your favorite sex toy
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   41 to 50 of 76   End
User Details are only visible to members.
My 2 fave (alone or together) are the Silk Touch Egg Vibe by Grrl Toyz (5 of my g/f's went and bought their own after seeing mine) and the Lucid Dreams (I've got number 39) by Doc Johnson.

:) J

Reading PA
Username hidden
(115 posts)
Jack Rabbit is awesome. Oh and eggs. I recently got one from w w w . xtasyhouse . com its awesome. My husband loves to try and make me squirt.

Ocala FL
Username hidden
(77 posts)
for us it's the no judgement personal gift catalog at wildbaycompaniesdotcom/SecretPage.htm

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(22 posts)
well the best of all toys if from passion parties, wnypassonparties dot com, and it would be the decadent indulgence, there is a warning label with this one, WOW!!! what a toy, have to try this one ladies, thanks Grace

Albion NY
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Sybian is ok, but still doesn't beat a real cock. Hitachi wand is great as well as eroscillator and glass toys. I love squirting when hubby uses the curved glass toys on me. I love the fun factory toys. Dolly the dolphin is nice as well as their version of the rabbit. Look up smittenkittenonline dot com for good info on safe toys. I have not had one vaginal infection since they gave a talk at a swing event and told us about unsafe sex toys. I tossed out a few brand new toys, but it was the best thing I ever did. I was diligent about cleaning my toys and I still got infections, until I heard about unsafe toys. MrsLustybears

Hopkins MN
Username hidden
(61 posts)
The Rabbit is the best. I love to use it have it used on me. I use lots of batteries......

Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
My Sybian & the Hitachi Magic Wand do their job well in the bedroom.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Ok, I've heard a lot about the "sybian". Can anyone tell me more. I think I'd like to buy one for a friend...... How much are they and where does one go to get one..?

Warren PA
Username hidden
(350 posts)
It's worth the investment. It's also a great ice breaker.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8967 posts)
my hubby uses this nice size dildo we both enjoy, i squirt everytime hes uses it on me but i have to be on all fours , it really turns him on because he loves it when i squirt

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5624 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   41 to 50 of 76   End
TOPIC: Whats your favorite sex toy