Whats your favorite sex toy : Swingers Discussion 357461011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreSex ToysWhats your favorite sex toy
TOPIC: Whats your favorite sex toy
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   11 to 20 of 76   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Mine is without a doubt the life size Penis soap a friend of mine got me! It serves 2 purposes! LOL It is called dick on a stick soap. You can google it and find the store that sells them. She got me the Buttercream frosting scent. Almost made me want to eat it (no pun intended) :)

Riverview FL
Username hidden
(33 posts)
The Sybian's in a class all by itself! Made too much noise for our second floor apartment, can't wait to move. Neighbors complained to management about us using a Rug Doctor late at night, LOL. If they only knew ;)

Saint Paul MN
Username hidden
(475 posts)
She used to say it was any of her glass dildos but now, she absolutely loves her Sybian!

Hebron CT
Username hidden
(262 posts)
For me, hands down, the Aneros Progasm. I am getting closer and closer to the touchless orgasm!

Troy VT
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I have a top ten list of toys these days, a far cry from the lone vibrator I owned before we met. OMG, was I sheltered or what?! My favorite toy? Different ones for home and away...

When I'm traveling for work, it is the Lelo. A tiny, very packable, USB-rechargeable vibe not much bigger than a small lipstick, but works wonders after a long day "at the office"....he's always telling me sex, even with oneself, is a great stress reliever ;)

At home, the Juicer, hands down. Asstroknots made this Pyrex pleasure piece, and the name holds true every time, squeezing out one toe-curling orgasm after another. It's even better when he's "at the controls" and I'm able to just enjoy the ride!

Mrs TF3

Saint Paul MN
Username hidden
(475 posts)
well my OMG absolute favorite is a but more unconventional, I saw it on a video site and couldn't wait to show my man and hope that he was able to duplicate it. well after a few days on a massage board and a trip to Lowes. Anyway to best describe it, its your typical dildo, black (my fav color, lol) about 8", a tad on the thicker size attached to a cordless reciprocal saw (? I think that's what its called) it only moved about 2" at the most but moves very very fast, a little side to side and up and down but mostly just in & out only a few inches. OMG this thing can bring me to an orgasm so fast its unreal. The only down side is that when I used it, or he uses it on me as I cant do it to myself, I can't stop and after 10 minutes or so of that I am a little bit sore afterward but in complete heaven.

Wynnewood PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Toys? The Mrs. Loves them. Her favorite to start the day is Dr.Ruth endorsed Eroscillator. We got it way back when and it is finally, after many many years of constant use, starting to come apart at the seams. LOL Now online looking for the best place to replace it. The new one is the ssame but add a 2 at the end... Then she loves her SYBIAN. When I got it for her, I shopped at Wal-Mart and found a travel bag that everything fits into and on wheeels, so it's have SYBIAN will travel. We have brought it to some house parties and local on premise clubs, after which they went out and got their own. Then of course comes the wedge system. Can't belive all the positins we find using them...... And of course good old Slippery Lube. Helps a guy out in a tight squeeze:) Mr. P

Amherst OH
Username hidden
(238 posts)
well really like this toy called a "double diver" it's a cockring with a 5" dong attached. It works great in both holes or the dong and his dick in my pussy.

The Dalles OR
Username hidden
(1 post)
WE VIBE! Clitoral/Gspot stimulation. Hands free, and can be used during sex. Mind blowing with his cock in me!!!

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(1 post)
The Eroscillator has been a great purchase and one of our favorites. Also, the Lelo Gigi has been a nice curvy toy. She has not gotten the Hitachi Magic Wand figured out yet, but we're still trying :)

Charleston SC
Username hidden
(25 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   11 to 20 of 76   End
TOPIC: Whats your favorite sex toy