What is your favorite sex toy : Swingers Discussion 106946101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreSex ToysWhat is your favorite sex toy
TOPIC: What is your favorite sex toy
Created by: hatchetman
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hi everyone I want to know what is your favorite sex toy and where did you get it?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 29   End
User Details are only visible to members.
My wifes go to toy is her Magic Wand with a g-spot and clit attachment. It drives her crazy and she gets soaking wet !!! All the better for me !!!

Annandale VA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Lady Classic has 3 she goes to alot.. One is a Phukiuko( Sorry I cant spell the damn thing) it fits on your finger and I give her a good rubbing when we are driving on long trips... The second it a small pocket rocket.. Purple and shaped like a pecker.. she turns that on high and goes to town. and her other fav is a glass dildo with the bumps on it... I think we got them all on E-Bay

She does have alot of toys. Gotta love toys!

Plains PA
Username hidden
(127 posts)
Hands down our newest toy, the Club Vibe 2.0H wireless vibrator. It's a form fitting vibrator with a pair of black lace panties that has a special pouch to keep the vibrator in place. The remote works from up to 20 feet away, which my hubby keeps in his pocket!

The cool part is, however, is that in addition to manual mode, it has a 'music' mode, where ambient sound drives the intensity and pulse of the vibrations.

We were a bit skeptical, but we took it out for a spin tonight at a local dance club. Definitely works as advertised! The vibrations were timed to the music, and dancing has never been so much fun! It wasn't *quite* enough to let me orgasm, but definitely had me glad I wore dark jeans 8-).

Now I can't wait to see how it does while vacuuming...

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(1 post)
Just got a VixSkin Bandit dildo yesterday and have had considerable play with it already. Basically, the feeling is, that if you have this one, there really isn't much need for any others. Very realistic feeling, easy to clean, perfect size and shape, o-ring fit for those who want harness play, and a lifetime warranty. G came MANY times with it. The only downsides people might have are that it doesn't have a suction cup (but it is for strap-on play too) and is not vac-u-lock compatible. It is available for about a hundred bucks, and worth every bit of that and then some. There are other VixSkin models as well for those who like a little different size or shape. Nothing is more realistic.

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(41 posts)
a doc johnson vib from the 70's still running strong after all these years. and now our sybianis added joy

Toano VA
Username hidden
(17 posts)
Hitatchi magic wand for her and the we vibe for both......Mind blowing orgasms.....ebay or yahoo has cheapest prices on both

Oswego IL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Currently, an original Rabbit Pearl. We should have a few new toys any day now: Lelo Lyla 2 and a couple big jelly dong vibes. Will add more to the arsenal going forward for variety and to try the different recommended products.

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(41 posts)
I enjoy anal , so I enjoy any large dildos by Doc Johnson. The one I have right now is 10" x 2.5" I have learned just how to use it so I can cum without even touching my dick. I prefer black in color. I know the color makes no difference , it's just for me when I close my eyes , I tend to picture black.

Oakley CA
Username hidden
(31 posts)
The Lelo products are fantastic. I'm also a fan of glass pieces. They are easy to keep clean, lovely to look at and can be heated up or cooled down!

Clinton Township MI
Username hidden
(23 posts)
Lelo Soraya!

Oklahoma City OK
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 29   End
TOPIC: What is your favorite sex toy