We-Vibe : Swingers Discussion 176533
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreSex ToysWe-Vibe
TOPIC: We-Vibe
Created by: IamEverhard
Original Starting post for this thread:
Has anyone had any experience with a We-Vibe? We would like input prior to ordering one.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
We agree with last statement.It really does not fit in my wife the way it should to do what it says. we were very disapointed. And like someone said, it comes in a very distant secong to the hibachi wand we have.

Stem NC
Username hidden
(1 post)
We bought the We-vibe 2 in December 2011 from Amazon. We have used it twice, and it is moderately pleasureable for us, but not really a "Wow!" item. My wife has a very receptive G-spot and is very orgasmic just via intercourse, so the We-vibe part that goes inside her actually seems to block the pleasure that she gets from my cock rubbing against her G-spot. If anything, I actually get more out of the novel sensation of her pussy vibrating. She more enjoyed the part that goes over her clit, but it is a distant second to her Hitachi Magic Wand.

Given what we have read here and our own experience, the We-vibe seems to be a hit or miss on a per-couple basis. Unfortunately it's money better spent elsewhere if it's a miss.

As an aside, if you like a Magic Wand, one thing we *can* recommend is the Liberator Axis Hitachi which is a handy wedge pillow that holds the Wand in just the right place for hands free fun. We use it together, and it buzzes her clit wonderfully while I thrust in her from behind. This is one Wow! sex-cessory we will use again and again. It is darn pricey for a pillow (more than we paid for the We-vibe), but we are definitely getting our "fucking" money's worth from it! :-)

Long Branch NJ
Username hidden
(5 posts)
We thought the We-Vibe was a waste. We used it a couple of times and shelved it. Money wasted. Onward and upward!!!

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(5 posts)
So they may not be fresh virgins but never the less. The Lelo Siri has worked well for us

Freeland MI
Username hidden
(244 posts)
Quad virgins, Where is Nic? Welcome I am, dragonfly, Sara, and adultplay to the Forums.

Freeland MI
Username hidden
(244 posts)
Bought one for the wife about a year ago, it was the newest toy on the counter... she loves it ok i like it too when we vibe and i share the wife... great toy

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
I thought the We-Vibe was a waste of money. I got nothing from it at all. Very weak vibe and it got far too slippery to be able to change any of the speeds. I was really disappointed.

Kenneth City FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Has anyone had any experience with a We-Vibe? We would like input prior to ordering one.

Madison WI
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: We-Vibe