Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Toys Sexy Clothes and more Sex Toys Too tight!
TOPIC: Too tight!
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 14 of 14 
User Details are only visible to members.
Go to mountainroseherbs dot com and look for Gentle Oil Herbal Oil.

Uses for this oil include A 100% natural lubricant for dry and mature skin tissue, crafted from the finest organic botanical herbs and oils. Gentle oil was specifically formulated for vaginal lubrication, and is very useful for those going through menopause and suffering from constant dryness in the vaginal area. A natural way to encourage lubrication, and fun to!

Not to be used with latex condoms.

Contains: Organic Sweet Almond oil, organic Jojoba oil, and Vitamin E oil infused with organic Calendula flowers, organic Comfrey leaves, organic Plantain andorganic Marshmallow root.

I order it online, but check your local herbal stores. We don't have these type places in the small town where I live. I use about a teaspoon per enema bottle and hold it in a minute or two before letting it out. I usually use it on the first and last application. Smells and taste very yummy!

I use babyoil with aloe vera in a pinch!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
There are 1,000s of herbal oils. Might you enlighten us as to which ones you use?

Randy

Boyertown PA
Username hidden
(108 posts)
I enjoy anal sex almost daily. I use an enema before so and use herbal oils in them. That helps to make me very easy to enter. I use anal toys during sex and also to pleasure myself alone. I find that using the enema and oil makes anal extremely enjoyable. Try that. You can buy the disposable enemas anywhere with a small applicator, then add the oil yourself. Enjoy!!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
It frustrates me, but try as much as I can...my ass is too tight to accept much anal play. YET, it's my "g-spot". Finger me during sex...it's what creates my organism.

I enjoy toys, but most are too thick. I have read about the "Feel-doe"...

comments anyone?

Will it be thin enough for me to take?

(Related...but different...I'm one of those "Bi" guys. In real life, I love woman, but enjoy the "forbidden" aspects of being with a man. Like sexual things in general, not gender specific. That said...each "bi/gay" guy I have met, claims...and DELIVERS...with a thick cock. Where are the "pencil dicks" I desire???

:)

MyRec

Charlottesville VA
Username hidden
(49 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 14 of 14 
TOPIC: Too tight!