Too tight! : Swingers Discussion 48648101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreSex ToysToo tight!
TOPIC: Too tight!
Created by: MyRec
Original Starting post for this thread:
It frustrates me, but try as much as I can...my ass is too tight to accept much anal play. YET, it's my "g-spot". Finger me during sex...it's what creates my organism. I enjoy toys, but most are too thick. I have read about the "Feel-doe"... comments anyone? Will it be thin enough for me to take? (Related...but different...I'm one of those "Bi" guys. In real life, I love woman, but enjoy the "forbidden" aspects of being with a man. Like sexual things in general, not gender specific. That said...each "bi/gay" guy I have met, claims...and DELIVERS...with a thick cock. Where are the "pencil dicks" I desire??? :) MyRec
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Have you tried anal-beads on a stick? They have then on stick instead of on a cord. I don't know what they're called, but I've seen them at the adult toy store I've gone to... looks thin enough. There is one called "Raging Hard On Slim Line" or something like that that is thin and long. Try that and see.

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(346 posts)
Giddy Up! LOL!

Don't know about being a pony, but if you meant lifestyle Unicorn......

I really haven't personally played with a "slim" or "3" inch anything/anywhere in a longgggg time sweetie. ROFL! I'd rather enjoy warm, thick, average to above average, silky wet playthings. *mischievous grin*

Seriously, my fav toy is a double headed dildo. I love nothing more than ridding a sexy HOT female, or having a playmate prolong sensual foreplay for hours. It has quite a few interesting dual possibilities that I soooo love to experience. Winks!

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Bump..... I've been asked a lot of questions off and on privately about the oils I use and where to find them, so I thought I would bump the thread....

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
organism?? where do you go after that? i'd start with a #2 pencil and see where that takes you good luck and keep your stick on the ice

Port Orchard WA

Username hidden
(89 posts)
Obviously stretching it out with fingers or small toys with lube works well first. But here's something we wonder if anybody else does: When the object is inserted..push it if even an inch i. Then pull it out completely and then put it back in all the way or as far as you can. We've found that even if you can insert the object in all the way the first time the removal and replacement method eases initial pain and you can really ride for a LONG time without pain :-D chris of sue

Palmerton PA

Username hidden
(285 posts)
Funny, I worked in the x-ray department many years ago and we had to take x-rays of a guys penis one afternoon. He had rolled up a $100.00 bill and inserted it into the head of his penis a few days earlier. Said he heard it would give him a better erection. Well, what he got was something totally different and painful at that! The paper money was in fact a $100.00 bill and it was destroyed in the removal process. Not to mention the embarrassment, emergency room, physicians (several had to confer), and X-ray bills to boot. As far as a better erection????????? Never asked the Urologist what the guy had to say about that. The whole hospital was snickering that week. LoL!

Live and learn! ~Raven~

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Uh huhhhhh

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I agree in the beginning, tons of patience is required. Once your body is use to it, then that part is a minimum. But of course, your partner also has to be experience. When I am with a guy who have no experience or training, it has to go back to patience. I tell them not to "try this at home" so to speak, and expect the same results. LoL!

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
You are quite welcum and a bounty of pleasure awaits you! Mmmmmmmmm!

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Thanks Sensuous

Boyertown PA

Username hidden
(108 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: Too tight!