Thinner strap on : Swingers Discussion 53009
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreSex ToysThinner strap on
TOPIC: Thinner strap on
Created by: MyRec
Original Starting post for this thread:
I would like my wife to fuck me with a strap on. Two things (mostly the first)...

1. Where can we get a THIN dildo strap on? Try as I might...I am very tight! I can only take the beginner butt plug. All of the strap on's I have seen are too fat for my ass.

2. She is very open, fingers me, occasionally licks me and even fuck me with small toys. That said, I think she'll be reluctant to use the strap on. It will seem to M on M to her. Any suggestions on how to make her feel OK, yet let me experience her?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Try getting a x rated video of strap on playbetween girls. That might help her get into it..

Midlothian TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
For safe toys of all sizes (ones that have safety rings, flared bases, etc) - including strap-ons - try either xandria dot com or stockroom dot com. Have fun and good luck.

Mrs. JR

St Thomas VI
Username hidden
(1368 posts)
I would like my wife to fuck me with a strap on. Two things (mostly the first)...

1. Where can we get a THIN dildo strap on? Try as I might...I am very tight! I can only take the beginner butt plug. All of the strap on's I have seen are too fat for my ass.

2. She is very open, fingers me, occasionally licks me and even fuck me with small toys. That said, I think she'll be reluctant to use the strap on. It will seem to M on M to her. Any suggestions on how to make her feel OK, yet let me experience her?

Fairfax VA
Username hidden
(45 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Thinner strap on