The Ultimate Sex Machine DorkyDonkey! : Swingers Discussion 106015
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreSex ToysThe Ultimate Sex Machine DorkyDonkey!
TOPIC: The Ultimate Sex Machine DorkyDonkey!
Created by: little_subgurl
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Just out of curiosity, what all options did you get for it?

Cullman AL

Username hidden
(45 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
We have a Dorkydonkey machine we want to sell it been just sitting for 8 months. It has only been used a few times as I prefer the Sybian machine. They are to different type of machines, while the Sybian is more of a clitoral stimulation machine with a lot of outer vaginal and clitoral vibration and stimulation with a variety of vibration and rotation speeds with different size inserts for different penetration size and depth. The Dorkydonkey is more of a vaginal penetration machine, with one size vibrating dildo about 9 inches long and 1 3/4 inches thick that has a strokes of about 4 inches and can stroke from 0 up to a maximum of 120 strokes a min that you can control with the hand controller. You can see the Dorkydonkey and read all about it from pioneer-products. We have $1200.00 invested and would like to sell it for $600.00 Do a search for Dorkydonkey machine on your search engine to read all about it. If you’re interested E-mail us here for information.

Little_subgurl

Here is a review from the sexHerald staff.

DorkyDonkey Reviewed by SexHerald Staff At first, I was a little hesitant to ride something with the name “DorkyDonkey” attached to it. With a dildo that’s probably larger than 90% of the male population and ribbed for effect, it gets the job more than done. In the words of my partner who was watching me, enthralled: “I’ve never heard anyone scream so loud before.” The first time I encountered the DorkyDonkey was at a small, private party held at a three-tiered building. The top level was dedicated for couples and more to forego leaving the premises for a smaller and more private after-party bash. In the midst of mattresses and curtains on the mentioned floor, there lay this miniaturized, though not exactly portable, sex machine in a corner with a little lamp beside it to illuminate the highlights of the contraption in an otherwise dark room. It has an adjustable seat and back, which put together resemble a smaller version of a car seat. The seat slides back and forth that you can adjust to your comfort level. The dildo, attached to a sturdy metal base, is approximately 8”-9” in length and a bit wide for my taste. For those less bold and adventurous, Pioneer Products is currently making dildos in different sizes and molds to accommodate different needs. In addition, depending on the person’s height and stance, the dildo can be moved up and down for optimum gratification. The DorkyDonkey also has a vibrating attachment for clitoral stimulation. It’s on a flexible metal base that you can bend and twist until you find the right place on your clitoris. Then you just plug it in, sit back and enjoy the pleasuring. Once you get used to the idea of being pumped with an oversized, ridged dildo, the DorkyDonkey will blow your mind away. It’s great for women who have trouble reaching orgasm vaginally. Afterwards, you can detach the dildo, clean it and store it away where it’s less apt to draw attention. When you have guests over, you can always tell them it’s a new exercise machine. They won’t know the difference. The current promotional price is $899, including free US/Canada shipping. The DorkyDonkey is a high-powered machine created for maximum pleasure. In search of that ear-splitting, mind-numbing orgasm, the DorkyDonkey delivers. Hee haw!

Bakersfield CA

Username hidden
(11 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: The Ultimate Sex Machine DorkyDonkey!