Sybian toy : Swingers Discussion 140785
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreSex ToysSybian toy
TOPIC: Sybian toy
Created by: per2 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
anyone have one in the indianapolis area would love for her to try it out! ;)

Medaryville IN
Username hidden
(10 posts)
well we own one too. The Mrs went for a ride on one while we were camping in Mich at Cherry Lane. She fell off, turned and said I want one now.... Well she got one for our anniv. I went to Wal Mart and bought a LARGE travel bag that it and all the toys fit into. On rollers so we take it to party's when asked. We took it to a local on premise club and they went out and bought one. It was a hit.... Condoms are a must when sharing. The lady must remove it and disgard, then sanitize the ride area with wipes. After wich it's ready for the next orgasm:) Ours with all the toys, bench everything was 1400. Seen them on e bay used but they still go for over a grand. Mr. P

Amherst OH
Username hidden
(237 posts)
We have one, cost just under $1k when we bought it, price has gone up since. It is designed for women, but I've read on another website about using it on a man for prostate massage and claims of resulting orgasm, although we don't have any experience in this regard. Our female friends consistently struggle to stand or walk for a short time after hitchhiking a ride on it ;) Guess their Sybian-induced multiple orgasms are as strong for them as they are for me, LOL.

Well worth the ride, IMHO, Mrs TF3

Saint Paul MN
Username hidden
(475 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Sybian toy