Sybian in Excellent Condition - For Sale : Swingers Discussion 2172891021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreSex ToysSybian in Excellent Condition - For Sale
TOPIC: Sybian in Excellent Condition - For Sale
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 31   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I think Carrie's Little Friend might fetch $1,100. That thing is like Excalibur - it's been everywhere. It belongs in the Louvre.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19878 posts)
FYI, blocking someone because you don't like what they say a time or 2 isn't going to keep everyone else from reading what they wrote and only puts you at a disadvantage.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9079 posts)
LOL @ wanting over $1100 for sex toy sloppy seconds. This thread's a joke, right?

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
Dildo for sale! Gives amazing orgasms!

No dood can outlast this puppy!

Only used once!

Paid: $39.99 Will sell for: $37.99

Cheap totally cheap! It won't last long!!!

It's the one in this photo!

Remember, it won't quit until you unplug it from you butthole or vagina!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16829 posts)
Listen, I'm not going to fight with you. I made a comment as to why you were struggling to sell this thing. Going off on me and being a dick wasn't necessary. You just showed a whooole lot of people what kind of person you are. Adios Mr. Block-And-Trash

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19878 posts)
It must take a brave person to block someone while telling them off.

If your asking price was reasonable you wouldn't be going months and months with nobody buying it. But, good luck.

You think I can't read what you wrote? Suuuure buddy. Who said anything about not being able to afford it? No way would I go with a used item like this without a very steep discount. I'd just buy a new one. I know what a Sybian is and I know they are expensive.

"Did I hurt your feelings?

I am sorry about your need to post comments with no intent to follow thru. If you cant afford the asking price, Move On to something you can afford.

Like I have said, "Sybian is not a CHEAP TOY!"

So any price fixed by me or the manufacture is and are Realistic.

If you are indeed wanting to finding a Cheap Sybian, noting from your comments, your pockets will be empty after paying a Realistic Price.

As for your being shocked? Well, Guess you just Don't Know what's happening.

Have a Good Day and Get a Life Find a different way to Spend Your Day Commenting on Posts with your useless information shows your lack of intelligence."

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19878 posts)
It's still for sale because you have some pretty unrealistic expectations of how little of a discount you can give on used sex toys compared to retail. I'm stunned someone was willing to pay $1,110 for a $1,550 outfit.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19878 posts)
If you still have it we'll offer 800 for it. I've been pricing the new ones. They are now on sale for 1345 with free shiping and a 4 year warranty. Just let us know. Thanks Kyle and Sandra

Gold Hill NC
Username hidden
(1 post)
Cant send a a message if you are closed to couples...just knocked 200 off my initial offer..

Blythe GA
Username hidden
(250 posts)
Just bought her a sybian and yes she loves it. Several attachments came with it (not sure which ones) but I see in this discussion that some are selling Sybian and attachments. Anyone want to discuss selling just some of the attachments? Best to email us at wercurious4u2.Thanks

Fayetteville NY
Username hidden
(33 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 31   End
TOPIC: Sybian in Excellent Condition - For Sale