Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Toys Sexy Clothes and more Sex Toys Sybian Question
TOPIC: Sybian Question
Created by: CT_Empty_Nesters
Original Starting post for this thread:
No, we don't want to know where we can find a dealer, or whether or not it is worth the price. Our question is for those that own a Sybian. Since it does not come with a case, we are interested in finding out how you store it. Also, when traveling with one, whether to a party or a hotel (where there is need for discretion), what do you carry it in?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Caution! Do not use a Sybian if you have an IUD in you. The movement of the dildo in you will wrap the IDU threads around it and break them off. Then you have to get a doctor to remove the IUD with surgical forceps, somewhat painful. I know. It happened to me.

Otherwise, the Sybian was great!

Coconut Creek FL
Username hidden
(59 posts)
2forfun, As my wife says, I bought it for her, it is hers to enjoy and no way in hell will she let me take the controls when another lady is sitting opposite her in the process of having an imense orgasm....LOL It would be divorce time.... Mr. P

Lorain OH
Username hidden
(243 posts)
Plastic storage bin with lid works fine travels nice

Mullica Hill NJ
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Our method is pretty similiar to MrandMrsP. We keep it in a suitcase and it fits all the attachements, wipes, etc. We dont use it as much as we'd like but when we get it out its always a hit. I (MR) do all the driving...LOL

Username hidden
(250 posts)
I bought one for my wife on one of our anniversaries. We take it to clubs and house parties when asked. We also take it to our boat on occasion... I went to Wal Mart with the measurements. Bought a travel bag, upright one that has soooo many pouches on it. The unit and the seat fits in the main section. I cut memory foam to fit on each end and between the unit and seat to protect it. The pockets contain the attachements, others have Clorox wipes which we hand to the ladies after their ride, They remove the rubber and discard it, and wipe the seat and surrounding area with the wipes. Next lady steps up and chooses her attachemnet then puts the rubber on and my wife drives...LOL Using it this New Yeras eve at our house party... Mr. P

Lorain OH
Username hidden
(243 posts)
how much do want for it and what attchments comes with it?

Elton PA
Username hidden
(121 posts)
I keep ours in a hard plastic tote box that has the interlocking top. It also allows for cable ties or a lock to be run through each end for secure transportation and privacy. Now my question is how do I sell ours it just sits in the box mentioned above...LOL

Austin TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
Don't know if I would try flying with the duffel. Being very soft-sided, it offers no protection beyond visual camouflage. And you know how baggage is handled if you are forced to check it -- look for the song "United breaks guitars" on the web, point nicely made.

While we went bottom-end cheap with the duffel for our purposes, you ought find similar sized bags offering more content protection as desired...with a Pelican case being at the other extreme!

Saint Paul MN
Username hidden
(475 posts)
Thanks for the reply. We weren't sure if it would fit in a roll aboard suitcase (think airplane overhead compartment) with the stool and all attachments. We wanted to make sure we would be able to hid it at home and carry it somewhere before we spent the $$$.

Hebron CT
Username hidden
(271 posts)
Abco made an optional locking storage cabinet for the Sybian. Although I've never seen one, I read somewhere it looked like a night stand or end table. It was discontinued some time before we bought our Sybian in 2002.

We found the Sybian fits nicely in an inexpensive rolling duffel from Walmart. Good for discrete storage and travel to hotels, and a bargain at around ten bucks...if you don't mind your only color choices being faded blue and burnt orange.

Saint Paul MN
Username hidden
(475 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: Sybian Question