Sybian Machine : Swingers Discussion 1906751016
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreSex ToysSybian Machine
TOPIC: Sybian Machine
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   16 to 22 of 22 
User Details are only visible to members.
We have one and I have never seen it fail. NEVER. Most women need help staying on and all have trouble walking after a ride.

Our is about 6 or 7 years old and runs like a new one so they are well built also.

Houston MS
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I got one for my wife a year ago and she loves it :))))!!!!! I have never seen a device satisfy a woman more than a sybian!!1

Altoona PA
Username hidden
(17 posts)
My wife and I had the pleasure of visiting a friend of hers that had one. The friend jumped on the machine and was in heaven. My wife tried it out and loved it also. They are expensive though.

Mountain Home AR
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Well many years ago my wife fufilled her fantasy and rode one while we visited Cherry Lane in Mich. She fell off the machine, rolled and looked at me and said" I want one" being the spoiled princess she is, she received one for an anniversary present and now takes it with her to parties for other ladies to enjoy. And don't believe her that she hates sitting their at the controls, watching other woman shake in origasmic bliss, beg to be kissed, stroked, touched. Such a tuff job she has chosen for her self. Many clubs in Ohio now have them. Proud to say we were the first to bring ours in and show them. After that it was a gimme....

Mr. P

Lorain OH
Username hidden
(238 posts)
look up on you tube and watch several women experience the orgasmic pleasures of the symbiam.

Alhambra CA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
We have never had the op to try one but it sure does look fun .Just wondering if you ever get this way and have one sure luv to have fun with you .

Chambersburg PA
Username hidden
(69 posts)
Has anyone ever ridden the sybian machine. I had the pleasure of riding the sybian last weekend. I had the most powerful orgasms over and over and My friend was at the controls. It's a little pricey but so very worth it. I am getting one

Bridgeport CT
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   16 to 22 of 22 
TOPIC: Sybian Machine