Sybian Machine : Swingers Discussion 190675
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreSex ToysSybian Machine
TOPIC: Sybian Machine
Created by: Orgasamaholic
Original Starting post for this thread:
Has anyone ever ridden the sybian machine. I had the pleasure of riding the sybian last weekend. I had the most powerful orgasms over and over and My friend was at the controls. It's a little pricey but so very worth it. I am getting one

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Ghost, Are you asking if we'd accept joint custody of Mrs Muir? Hell yes... WEG Mr. P

Amherst OH
Username hidden
(238 posts)
Have you considered joint custody?

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3532 posts)
OMG, just put her on a plane and we will meet her at the airport, take her home and lock her away for a few weeks. Maybe more. depends on how high she runs up my electric bills, but OMG.....

Amherst OH
Username hidden
(238 posts)
MrandMrsP

Thanks for the kind words. Actually I've banned vibrators entirely as of late. Not 'threatened' by them (a very amusing thought ;) but if women were meant to be attached to machines they would have been born with a 3 point hitch! No, I have no problem keeping up, but I'll be damned if I'm going to compete for time with an object that can have it's batteries removed! Not that I hear any complaints about the 23,548 OTHER sex toys we have!

That being said, MrsMuir has permission to try a Sybian at some point.... Wouldn't want to deny her the experience at least once ;)

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3532 posts)
Well Ghost and Mrs. Just so she won't get to used to the joys of the Sybian and demand you keep up with a machine, we invite you to bring that beautiful specimen of woman hood to Cleve. once a month and let the Mrs. and I show her the joys of the machine. Oh! we would let you watch...LOL Mr. P She is one beautiful lady....

Amherst OH
Username hidden
(238 posts)
We just took ours to a party last weekend and invited a new friend to try it out for the first time. We took precautions, putting a fresh condom on the attachment before she got on and before I did, following her. It was amazing watching her orgasm build and build while I was at the controls, with my hubby stroking her breasts from behind. You won't regret getting one!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8747 posts)
Just buying one now and now you tell me this................. Any tips on how to control a wild wife on one at least. Thinking of taking it to parties and when we travel in RV this summer, I know it will shake the wheels off the motor home.

Elton PA
Username hidden
(120 posts)
Shit! I ever get one for MrsMuir I'd need to lock it up and keep the key with me at all times! It was nearly a year to get her re-sensitized after her heavy vibrator use before she met me!!!

Men of the world unite!! This Machiavellian machine is a pox on the earth! Find all these horrible machines and DROWN them!! Hack them to pieces WITH MALICE!! Heed my warning! Soon these machines will have names! Bank accounts and civil rights won't be far behind!!

.....hmmm, MrsMuir says I am writing an endorsement....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3532 posts)
We have one and I have never seen it fail. NEVER. Most women need help staying on and all have trouble walking after a ride.

Our is about 6 or 7 years old and runs like a new one so they are well built also.

Houston MS
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I got one for my wife a year ago and she loves it :))))!!!!! I have never seen a device satisfy a woman more than a sybian!!1

Altoona PA
Username hidden
(17 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: Sybian Machine