Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Toys Sexy Clothes and more Sex Toys Sybian Machine
TOPIC: Sybian Machine
Created by: Orgasamaholic
Original Starting post for this thread:
Has anyone ever ridden the sybian machine. I had the pleasure of riding the sybian last weekend. I had the most powerful orgasms over and over and My friend was at the controls. It's a little pricey but so very worth it. I am getting one

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 43   End
User Details are only visible to members.
OMG! Tried one this past weekend at a house party and I am hooked. First time I used the flat attachment. The second time I used a medium sized attachment. The guy in control of the machine....we called him the sybian tech lol watched each woman's facial expressions and body language to determine the speed. Holy cow! The most powerful orgasms one after another after another. Four in total. Couldn't even walk afterward for a little bit bc my legs were like spaghetti! I think I may need to investigate further though I am afraid I may become quickly addicted.

New York NY
Username hidden
(20 posts)
We have one and took it on a sls cruise it was a hit every nite once they found out she loves it

Toano VA
Username hidden
(27 posts)
It is a great play toy when I am in town. It helps to sooth her when I am traveling. If you have the room and the cash, we highly recommend it.

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(300 posts)
I bought one for my wife and she loves it. Most women we have had on it jump off because it's intense .great toy I would recommend.

N Parkersburg WV
Username hidden
(1 post)
I've had one for years, some girls like it, others not so much...the different attachments make a big difference in who likes it and who dont

Baldwin NY
Username hidden
(3 posts)
what happens in Vegas, gets put on the forum for us less unfortunate souls.....LOL

Lorain OH
Username hidden
(246 posts)
We live in PA.... getting ready for trip to vegas

Hughesville PA
Username hidden
(194 posts)
LOL

Williamsport PA
Username hidden
(31 posts)
Las Vegas and PA, not that far apart? Holy shit batman, good thing we have the bat mobile.

Lorain OH
Username hidden
(246 posts)
Hell Want I never knew........Hmmmmm we may have to have a chat.....LOL!

Williamsport PA
Username hidden
(31 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 43   End
TOPIC: Sybian Machine