Help
FORUMS › Toys Sexy Clothes and more › Sex Toys › Sybian Machine
TOPIC: Sybian_Machine
Created by: Orgasamaholic
Original Starting post for this thread:
Has anyone ever ridden the sybian machine. I had the pleasure of riding the sybian last weekend. I had the most powerful orgasms over and over and My friend was at the controls. It's a little pricey but so very worth it. I am getting one

1  2  3  4  5  Next »
1 to 10 of 49
User Details are only visible to members.
Very interesting subject - We read through the many responses to this question with both smiles and wonderment. Years ago, Linn tried one and said then "I must have one". Recently we decided to INVEST the $$ and get one with all of the attachments for a variety so the ladies who would want to take a test-ride would have - 'the special one' of their choosing. It is such a wonderful pleasure for ALL involved with the Sybian that we wholeheartedly suggest that you take a test ride if at all interested. Needless to say, it will take storage space and a few $$ to get one, but - as we said earlier - the INVESTMENT is well worth the $$. We would be pleased to offer anyone in our area a 'test-ride' if they think they may be interested. BUT - be aware that AFTER the ride, you will also say "I want one". Oh, yes - we are not paid agents for the company even though we would gladly represent them. L & B

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(10 posts)
We bought one and it is one of the greatest toys ever. We still use plenty of our other toys but when we have time it's still the go to. Now we just need to find another woman to share it with.

Monroe WI
Username hidden
(3 posts)
They are very expensive. They are also a lot of fun. Some places will sell you new attachments so you can take a trial ride.

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(393 posts)
for that kind of money i will stick with my wand & dildo lol

Woodbury NJ
Username hidden
(1588 posts)
Gotta ask . . . . . . Why are you selling? After only six months you must not have liked it and as so many love Sybians just wondering what the down side may be.

Haverhill MA
Username hidden
(370 posts)
Hey everybody, we have a Sybian Machine for sale. We used it 4 times and disinfected it everytime. We have been married 18 yrs. Smoke, D/D Free and extremely clean. The color is Passion Purple and it is in original box with all attachments and manuals. It is 6 mos. old and like new condition. We r asking $1,250.00 usd with free shipping to the U.S. only. If outside the U.S. contact for shipping cost. Thank you

Username hidden
(1 post)
OMG! Tried one this past weekend at a house party and I am hooked. First time I used the flat attachment. The second time I used a medium sized attachment. The guy in control of the machine....we called him the sybian tech lol watched each woman's facial expressions and body language to determine the speed. Holy cow! The most powerful orgasms one after another after another. Four in total. Couldn't even walk afterward for a little bit bc my legs were like spaghetti! I think I may need to investigate further though I am afraid I may become quickly addicted.

Nyack NY
Username hidden
(159 posts)
We have one and took it on a sls cruise it was a hit every nite once they found out she loves it

Toano VA
Username hidden
(30 posts)
It is a great play toy when I am in town. It helps to sooth her when I am traveling. If you have the room and the cash, we highly recommend it.

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(393 posts)
I bought one for my wife and she loves it. Most women we have had on it jump off because it's intense .great toy I would recommend.

N Parkersburg WV
Username hidden
(1 post)
1  2  3  4  5  Next »
1 to 10 of 49
TOPIC: Sybian Machine
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.