Help
FORUMS › Toys Sexy Clothes and more › Sex Toys › Sybian Machine
TOPIC: Sybian_Machine
Created by: Orgasamaholic
Original Starting post for this thread:
Has anyone ever ridden the sybian machine. I had the pleasure of riding the sybian last weekend. I had the most powerful orgasms over and over and My friend was at the controls. It's a little pricey but so very worth it. I am getting one

1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »
1 to 10 of 58
User Details are only visible to members.
Mrs is the same way, she wants the real thing

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(7523 posts)
Thanks for the info just looking around. The main thing I want her to enjoy it.

Guntown MS
Username hidden
(420 posts)
We enjoy ours. The Motobunny is a few hundred cheaper, appears to use the same attachments, and is sold on Amazon. You should use extra lube cause she will fun so much the attachments may not slide as easily. Depending on your personal preferences, buy additional attachments if you plan to share. Some dont like sharing attachments. The Symbian is heavy and a little cumbersome. Consider getting a hard bottom bag/case for transport. Let us know how it turns out.

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(697 posts)
I am thinking about buying my wife a Symbian for Christmas. Are they worth the price you have to give.Any tips or comments would be helpful before I buy her one

Guntown MS
Username hidden
(420 posts)
Hawaiin couple interested in purchasing/renting a sybian, motorbunny, or tremor. Will be in AZ for a couple weeks, otherwise we would need it shipped.

Thank you.

Username hidden
(1 post)
I have a Motorbunny for sale is anyone would be interested. Used 2 times, works perfectly. wife just does not like toys. Has 3 or 4 attachments. Great thing for parties. Inquire if interested!!!

Oak Hall VA
Username hidden
(12 posts)
I have a fantasy of being in the room with a hot lady riding one of those, playing with her, kissing her deeply, watching her struggle to play with my cock (she wont be able to focus), like was said below, being rock hard wathching the intensity of her orgasm.

Spartanburg SC
Username hidden
(221 posts)
Wow .. can't afford that .. you think Taylors rents them?

Binghamton NY
Username hidden
(28 posts)
Sybian for sale.....fun times

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(39 posts)
Good deal on a sybian.... low mileage :) all attachements A great ride :)

Collegeville PA
Username hidden
(169 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »
1 to 10 of 58
TOPIC: Sybian Machine
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.