Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Toys Sexy Clothes and more Sex Toys Sybian Machine
TOPIC: Sybian Machine
Created by: Orgasamaholic
Original Starting post for this thread:
Has anyone ever ridden the sybian machine. I had the pleasure of riding the sybian last weekend. I had the most powerful orgasms over and over and My friend was at the controls. It's a little pricey but so very worth it. I am getting one

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 28   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We purchased a used sybian and bought all new attachments for it and saved about half of the cost of a new machine. We own every attachment made for it at the time we purchased it: the "nubbed flat top", the "small" and "medium" penetrative attachments, the "large-", "extra large-", and "jumbo-" (so big no one has ever even taken it out of it's original package) "real-like covers", the "G-mini" and the "G-max" (G-spot stimulators), the "double" (a DP attachment), and the "finger" (yep, it's a finger - also unused). Since then they have added a more rounded "smooth flat top" attachment. The used saddle was easy to clean but I suppose you could also easily re-cover it if you desire an untouched unit. We share our sybian with others always using condoms over the attachments and cleaning between uses with toy cleaner. It is really loud, so you have to be OK with that. Women tend to get loud on it as well...lol. I wouldn't recommend one for people in apartments; you're likely to get complaints especially if you have someone living beneath you. Placing it on a bed helps muffle the sound a bit. You can hear ours out in the street in front of our house...lol. It is extremely powerful and always a novel thing for people to try. It is very durable and well made. It's a one-time purchase item. Even the attachments will last for years as long as you take care of them. I enjoy controlling it for my wife and our guest riders more than my wife enjoys riding it however. It is not my wife's toy of choice to get off on. Her favorite toy is her Hitachi Magic Wand - also an extremely well made toy that will last for years (don't buy the less expensive knock-offs). The sybian is great for parties and foreplay; the Hitachi is great for travel (goes right through TSA security - they are used to seeing them) and use while fucking. The sybian is a bit of a production to set up, use and clean while the Hitachi is much easier to clean and stores right in the bedside drawer. For a fraction of the cost, the Hitachi is the better toy...but how many women line up to use your wife's Hitachi? <grin>

Plano TX
Username hidden
(32 posts)
I rode one last yr and Squirted 3 times in 45 mins. I thought the guy who had it was going to Have a Heart Attack. LOL He was older at about 67. He never seen anybody squirt. LOL Loved the machine but my clit was swollen for almost all day. LOL

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Might I ask which Lelo product she likes?

Merritt Island FL
Username hidden
(243 posts)
We have one that was only used three times, wife did not care for it. Decided to stick with her "Lelo", she is hooked on that thing "lol"

Username hidden
(1 post)
Our sybian has a different home. Thanks to all that expressed an interest. It did go for what we wanted out of it:)

Merritt Island FL
Username hidden
(243 posts)
Anyone interested in a used machine with all the attachements?

Merritt Island FL
Username hidden
(243 posts)
Northland what is the deal? So one person likes it and one does not and all of a sudden one is scared? How does that work? I don't like chocolate ice cream but it doesn't scare me. PG didn't say it sucked just that it sucked for her. Why would you care? For a lifestyle that is supposed to be so tolerant, some of the people involved in it really confuse me.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(94 posts)
I don't fear it. I just know my body very well, it doesn't like toys much at all. Specially ones that vibrate strongly. I prefer a dildo to any vibrating toy, my body responds better to it. If you enjoy the Sybain, great have a good time on it. I have friends who love the hatiachi wand, it made my body totally shut down. Some love rabbits, I feel like the rotating beads are ripping the inside of my vagina. To each their own.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17843 posts)
T and P, we understand. Fear is a terrible enemy that some people can't defeat.

Hermantown MN
Username hidden
(7 posts)
T and P, you have no idea what a sybian truly is if that is what you believe. The sybian is the most versatile and adjustable toy for every woman alive.

Hermantown MN
Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 28   End
TOPIC: Sybian Machine