Sybian : Swingers Discussion 56420
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreSex ToysSybian
TOPIC: Sybian
Created by: flcouple4play
Original Starting post for this thread:
Thinking about buying a sybian, just do not know if it is worth the price. Any one here have one or used one? Please tell us what you thought about it.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
Rode one at a club in Nashville. Takes some concentration when ten people are watching, but still a great ride.

Cullman AL

Username hidden
(45 posts)
Only if I can spot ya on it! LOL

Port Carbon PA

Username hidden
(7441 posts)
Ship will just put a lift kit, big tires and a winch on it. hmmm can I take it for a ride?....Kath

North Wales PA

Username hidden
(285 posts)
Saw one in action awhile back at a hotel party. Pretty much what's been told here, the orgasms are so intense they have to be helped off of it. Now that's an orgasm.. lol

Boo has yet to try one but we're most likely buying one in the next month or two. Something like $1,600 with everything; shipped.

Port Carbon PA

Username hidden
(7441 posts)
One night at a club, we watched a woman almost pass out on a Sybian. We had to lift her off the machine and lay her on the floor (she couldn't support herself at all). She lay on the floor about 10 minutes before she was able to get herself up. We were actually concerned for her. It must work.

Hedgesville WV

Username hidden
(26 posts)
I have ridden one twice. It is awesome, I had to have help getting off of it, and I had to have help walking. Anyone who has the chance to ride it will not regret it. Its wonderful when your partner holds you and plays with your tits while your ridding the machine.

Catonsville MD

Username hidden
(1 post)
I've owned mine for 3 yrs. now & have never had an unsatisfied rider. It was not a bad investment due to the fact that the girlfriend I was with could not reach a climax thru oral sex or intercourse. This was the perfect fix for her & for me knowing I could get her off some how. Any women want to come for a test ride?

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(4 posts)
We have had one for about 5 years now. Have to say it is wonderful to watch the women ride it! They all seem to have the biggest orgasms of their lives. Typically their first experiences aren't all that great. It is a different position for women to masturbate and it seems to take a bit of practice to find the right position / attachment. But otherwise, we haven't found anything better (other than the real thing!)

Leitrim Canada

Username hidden
(1 post)
We'd highly recommend it. It's also a great ice breaker when you have another couple over.

Center Valley PA

Username hidden
(8834 posts)
Thinking about buying a sybian, just do not know if it is worth the price. Any one here have one or used one? Please tell us what you thought about it.

West Plains MO

Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Sybian