Strapless strap-on : Swingers Discussion 89497101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreSex ToysStrapless strap-on
TOPIC: Strapless strap-on
Created by: newcuriouscummers
Original Starting post for this thread:
Has anyone tried the feeldo or have any good suggestions which stap-on would be best. I'm looking for a wireless vibrating strap-on preferably one where you can change the dildo to what size you want (like the vac u lock)

Shannon

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
User Details are only visible to members.
ohhhhh I am getting so many little helpful hints...life is gonna be rough with little sleep! LOL Peace!

Taylor MI
Username hidden
(145 posts)
I had a hard time with the feeldoe as well and I assure you that muscles didn't help me one bit...it's just too slippery. The Bend over boyfriend has a ribbed effect to it...the draw back is it smells like most jelly dildos that weird oily smell...I just throw a condom on it and away I go! I got it off of a website out of the UK (they are not available for sale here yet) and the shipping and product came to about 35 us dollars not a big deal...I LOVE THIS THING! I use it at least once a week! Which is about the same use as the dishwasher...and I hate the dishes! LOL Peace!

Taylor MI
Username hidden
(145 posts)
We have the Feeldoe for wife to use on me. Haven't had much success thus far; she has a hard time keeping it in place (and she has well developed muscles!). But hopefully we will keep on trying.

Brea CA
Username hidden
(204 posts)
when you find out the name of that toy please please please SHARE! LOL I love toys and they have allowed the bf and I to enjoy pleasures privately before advancing on to real people! Sort of a practice run! Peace!

Taylor MI
Username hidden
(145 posts)
Does this one allow you to fill all 3 holes? Sorry to be crude but I saw one once that you would put one end inside the male and the other was long enough to go inside of the female. It made it so all three holes were filled. If this is not the one would someone point to the right direction as I know I've seen it before.

Midwest City OK
Username hidden
(1 post)
Bend over boyfriend made by Toy Joy available from various UK vendors on the web... is what I use but on my girlfriend (the boys all seem to run and hide wink wink!)...I have the feeldoe as well but the vibration bugs me. The Bend over does nothing but what I make it do :-)

Taylor MI
Username hidden
(145 posts)
Welcome to the forums, German69.

It has an egg shaped insert for the base to keep it in. Think of the letter L, with the lower leg as the egg and the upright part of the letter being the dildo portion. Yes, in addition to the usual female being able to it on male or female, it works for male wearers, perhaps wanting to give her one-man DP, if you're so inclined..... A little pricier than most dildos, but we've found Tantus (makers of Feeldoe) doesn't make cheap 'knock-off' crap - we know this from purchasing several of their products over the years, Feeldoe being the first ;) Good luck and enjoy!

Saint Paul MN
Username hidden
(475 posts)
Ok, you got our curiosity.. exacltly how does it works? Stays on ? It fits male or female ? Hate to sound stupid, but what keepe it on, with the action?

Galveston TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
We recently purchased a feeldoe and are getting adjusted to the strapless aspects of it, but so far so gooooooood!

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
OMG we love the Feeldoe. In the past Nan used to struggle feeling much when she used a strap on with me. Now with the Feeldoe she can feel every stroke in my ass. She has cum while fucking me, the ultimate! Highly recommended, especially for women who want to fuck their men.

Holland OH
Username hidden
(11 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
TOPIC: Strapless strap-on