Strap-on with anal probe at bottom, open for cock at top : Swingers Discussion 85067
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreSex ToysStrap-on with anal probe at bottom, open for cock at top
TOPIC: Strap-on with anal probe at bottom, open for cock at top
Created by: biandbi804
Original Starting post for this thread:
Has anyone seen a strap-on that allows the man to have his cock in the woman's pussy while fucking her ass with an anal dong at the same time? If so, where and if you have experience with it, how well does it work. Thanks!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
To OP,

SURE.....It's called a Threesome...lol

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2308 posts)
I've not seen strap-ons with the dong on the bottom - they are usually on the top for the guy's comfort. I sell one in my catalog called the menage a trois for two.. and it has gotten good reviews so far from my clients.

York PA

Username hidden
(68 posts)
My g/f and her recent-ex had ordered one a few months ago. I'll try to find out from where and message you. :) J

Reading PA

Username hidden
(115 posts)
I've ordered from this site several times in the past, safe site, nice selection, and good prices.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(82 posts)
found several on "(w3)store.sex-superstore(dot)com" site won't let me post direct links. annoying.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(82 posts)
Has anyone seen a strap-on that allows the man to have his cock in the woman's pussy while fucking her ass with an anal dong at the same time? If so, where and if you have experience with it, how well does it work. Thanks!

Calabash NC

Username hidden
(73 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Strap-on with anal probe at bottom, open for cock at top