Strap-On Recommendation : Swingers Discussion 214953101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreSex ToysStrap-On Recommendation
TOPIC: Strap-On Recommendation
Created by: JandGinSD
Original Starting post for this thread:
We have absolutely no experience whatsoever with strap-ons. It woul dbe interesting for the wife in this couple (and surely other couples) to optimally enjoy te experience of fucking another woman. Is there a strap-on that provides the giver (the wearer) sexual stimulation as the sex proceeds? Might never do it, but having the right one, that pleasures bother the giver and receiver, would be great just in case.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We have a Feeldoe, but when she is using it it takes a lot ofd concentration. I ordered her a Rodeoh duo harness with the two holes and now it works PERFECT. She can focus on the task at hand rather than the toy!

Tacoma WA
Username hidden
(1 post)
We have the Cherry Minx from Alsan Leather which is a little expensive but easy to put on and stays in place. She looked great walking around with it on during Fantasy Fest during Red Night.

Bardstown KY
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Lady Classic has a strap-on we got from E-bay. Its called ironically, the Dual Harness. It has a 6 " dong AND a small plug for either her butt ot VJJ. Both Vibrate and have 3speeds. I dont think it was that expensive either. Has a nice fully adjustable leather harness. Both the vibrating dong and the plug snap into it so you can probably use different sizes and shapes

Plains PA
Username hidden
(127 posts)
Girth is a big issue for me, when it comes to toys at least. My favorite? What most people call a "beginner's" or "starter" vibe. Nice and thin, no rotating beads, no ridges either please and thank you.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
"The real thing" is always more flexible and pliable than any toy. It's also not generally as dense and "compresses" a bit with pressure where silicone, latex, and other toys are essentially "non compressible" at the pressures most human bodies can exert.

That said, I'd agree that isn't especially "girthy". We recently bought a replacement for our strap on that looked exactly perfect on the website and turned out to be incredibly large, especially at the "head". Definitely takes a lot more work and patience than any of our previous toys, no matter who's using it.

If girth is an issue for you, make sure you read reviews and check dimensions. 1.5" diameter isn't always the same, apparently.

Herndon VA
Username hidden
(272 posts)
It says its 5.5 thst is pretty girthy to me for a toy. But I can't deal with as large of toys as I can the real thing, they hurt way more.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
You think? I haven't measured the one that Miss Cpl has (which looks identical to the one I posted) but it looks pretty average in comparison to the real thing.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
that is awfully darn girthy for a toy. Personal opinion only.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Here's a cheap, durable, easy to use strap on that will provide pleasure for both parties. It's basically a double ended dildo with a strap on harness. We've had this one for about 3 years now and Miss Cpl has gotten plenty of use out of it. Probably a great strap on for beginners.

pinkcherry. com/dildo-sex-toys/double-ended/fetish-fantasy-double-delight-strap-on

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
We have a feeldoe and a "standard" strap harness. (Basically a three strap-waist and each leg- harness with a leather or vinyl "triangle" in the crotch area that has a rubber ring attached.)

My wife much prefers the harness for control since she doesn't have to "concentrate" on keeping the thing in place. It also allows us to use different size toys, which is nice. It will work with any dildo/vibe that has a suction cup base, basically. I've seen a couple of these harnesses that also allow for a "reversed" dildo or a pocket for a vibe that stimulates the wearer as well.

Herndon VA
Username hidden
(272 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: Strap-On Recommendation