Help
FORUMS › Toys Sexy Clothes and more › Sex Toys › So What’s The Best Sex Lub You Have Discovered
TOPIC: So__What’s__The_Best_Sex_Lub__You_Have_Discovered
Created by: LetsPlayTogther
Original Starting post for this thread:
So What’s The Best Sex Lub You Have Discovered??

Coconut Oil... WOW !! As close to perfection as a lub as we think you can get. Now we are newbies when it comes to sex lubes. But we were lucky enough to meet a couple this weekend who not only rang our bells, several times, but also introduced us to the sensuous properties of pure coconut oil. We suggest you give it a try, if you have not already. It’s available in the organic section, starts as a white semisolid, so it can be easily slipped into any opening , but when warms to +76F it goes liquid. Fantastic for body massages. With unbelievable long lasting, great smelling, fantastic tasting and most importantly sensuous lubrication properties ... It really puts everyone in a fantastic mood, boys never harder, gals never juicier and when to two join.... WOW !!.. We would love to hear if anyone as found a better lub... Enjoy... Be Safe...

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next »
1 to 10 of 82
User Details are only visible to members.
crème de vagina

Username hidden
(37 posts)
Coconut oil is fabulous and is my lube of choice, but much has been written about it not being compatible with latex condoms. Supposedly it can break down latex and allow microorganisms such as sperm or STDs to penetrate outward. It can purportedly also degrade sex toys made of certain materials. I'm skeptical about those claims, but since I would rather be safe than sorry, I use water-based lubes for protected sex with condoms and on sex toys. But for unprotected sex and silky, sensual slickness, I haven't tried anything else that beats coconut oil !

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(22 posts)
never heard of a PH problem and never thought about that. why is there always a "catch" lol

Westfield MA
Username hidden
(69 posts)
agrees with lovely about the coconut oil and its benefits. As for condom lube idk. I have never found a condom lube that made up for condom sex. Lub runs out or wears off and its not comfortable and too much friction. It may be a mind over matter thingy but give me coconut oil and lots of naked skin on skin anyday.

Westfield MA
Username hidden
(69 posts)
For use with condoms, good old fashioned Wet is my fave. For bareback play, coconut oil is the bomb. Bonus: it helps a tight vagina recovery more quickly from a large penis.

LR

Username hidden
(60 posts)
I know the coconut oil thing is really big right now, but having tried that and several other lubes, Wicked Aqua, from Adam and Eve, is the best we've found. It's in a small spray bottle. It's handy, outstanding as a lubricant and not messy. It also has no noticeable taste.

Username hidden
(7 posts)
I know the coconut oil thing is really big right now, but having tried that and several other lubes, Wicked Aqua, from Adam and Eve, is the best we've found. It's in a small spray bottle. It's handy, outstanding as a lubricant and not messy. It also has no noticeable taste.

Username hidden
(7 posts)
AG

sounds like a fun test . . . thanks for the report. (Can't wait till you try it "there" and report)

Haverhill MA
Username hidden
(384 posts)
Finally a final. Not my fault had a no show which delayed results for a week, lol. So.. coconut oil (or butter I like to call it) melts almost instantly upon contact with the skin as I assumed it would. There is little or no taste (in my opinion) and really very little odor. But...it is a super lube and fun to have it melt and run (to places that tickle). It will be my new lube of choice because we had so much fun with it. No, I didn't try it "there" but I have no doubt that is will make things much better, easier, and more erotic. N

Westfield MA
Username hidden
(69 posts)
Initial observation.....I really don't get much of a coconut odor from it. The taste is really quite bland so no problem there at all. I spread it between two fingers as soon as I got home and found it to be very oily, and yes slippery. I am wondering if this is going to make a big mess and my plans are to start out with very little at a time. I am making some plans for further research so gotta run.....

Westfield MA
Username hidden
(69 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next »
1 to 10 of 82
TOPIC: So What’s The Best Sex Lub You Have Discovered
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.