Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Toys Sexy Clothes and more Sex Toys So What’s The Best Sex Lub You Have Discovered
TOPIC: So What’s The Best Sex Lub You Have Discovered
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   26 to 35 of 57   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I melted the coconut oil and put it in a squeeze bottle. It hardens, but then I just put it under warm faucet water and it melts easily and for quite a while.

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(177 posts)
lol. I guess worse things than that can happen, when you put it in perspective.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10727 posts)
we don't use it often either, but I thought some of the warming stuff would be fun. Not so much. Although I'm sure there are others that love it. I got turned on to the slippery stuff by my OB/gyn. After having laser hair removal I was having issues with the skin being dry and tearing easily, and found most lubes irritate me, she suggested this and I love it. Its a pump bottle so less mess, no touching with fingers so less chance of bacteria.

Shame it ended up spilling in your suitcase though!

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17843 posts)
Well, I've not used lube in years, with exception of with my ex last year and don't really know much about it, but had bought that stuff thinking it might be fun, and even asked my not-so-vanilla gentleman friend what flavor he would prefer as I was picking it out....but like I said, it sat unused/unnecessary the whole time, which in a way I thought was kinda nice.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10727 posts)
I can't use those warming lubes, its more like set you on fire and not in a good way. I also have to stay with those with natural ingredients. What can I say, my body is a picky bitch!

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17843 posts)
Recently bought some warming lube at a party...wound up not using it. Didn't need it....and it wound up spilling into my suitcase, almost the whole bottle. {sigh} oh, well.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10727 posts)
I like coconut oil but I don't like that you end up dipping your hands in the jar. So we use Slippery stuff have a pump bottle beside the bed.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17843 posts)
I'm the one that really loves Sweet Almond Oil. On someone's recommendation, we tried Coconut oil. It had a different feel, lighter but omg....I didn't like smelling like a pina colada. It was way too much of a coconut smell that lasted for a long time afterwards.

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(177 posts)
I would have never thought about coconut oil! Sounds really amazing! I am going to have to get some and try it out. Thanks for the tip.

Mary Esther FL
Username hidden
(41 posts)
We get ours at Whole Foods in the oil section.

Hebron CT
Username hidden
(270 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   26 to 35 of 57   End
TOPIC: So What’s The Best Sex Lub You Have Discovered