So What’s The Best Sex Lub You Have Discovered : Swingers Discussion 1854231021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreSex ToysSo What’s The Best Sex Lub You Have Discovered
TOPIC: So What’s The Best Sex Lub You Have Discovered
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 57   End
User Details are only visible to members.
well we only use lube like 1 out of 20 or so times usually around what would have been that time of the month and don't usually plan on having to use it until we go oh wait maybe it would be a good idea. The bottle of slippery stuff we have has lasted close to 2 years already and there is still quite a bit in the bottle, and that's with taking some out to put in a travel bottle for the club.

We have used Coconut oil in the shower once or twice, because I keep a jar in there for use all over to keep my skin moist.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
trooper, we don't either. But I always pee before sex and it doesn't even take that long. It has an extremely low melting point.

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(177 posts)
I used to wonder why my dad and step-mom kept vaseline by the bedside. EEEEWWWWWW! My sister told me and I can't look either in the eye since then! lol

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10719 posts)
yes but it contains contains aspartame! Why on earth would you need artifical sweetner in lube??

We don't plan out sex enough in advance to "warm up" coconut oil lol.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
The best lube we have found is Pink Water. It contains no glycerin.

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(126 posts)
I melted the coconut oil and put it in a squeeze bottle. It hardens, but then I just put it under warm faucet water and it melts easily and for quite a while.

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(177 posts)
lol. I guess worse things than that can happen, when you put it in perspective.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10719 posts)
we don't use it often either, but I thought some of the warming stuff would be fun. Not so much. Although I'm sure there are others that love it. I got turned on to the slippery stuff by my OB/gyn. After having laser hair removal I was having issues with the skin being dry and tearing easily, and found most lubes irritate me, she suggested this and I love it. Its a pump bottle so less mess, no touching with fingers so less chance of bacteria.

Shame it ended up spilling in your suitcase though!

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Well, I've not used lube in years, with exception of with my ex last year and don't really know much about it, but had bought that stuff thinking it might be fun, and even asked my not-so-vanilla gentleman friend what flavor he would prefer as I was picking it out....but like I said, it sat unused/unnecessary the whole time, which in a way I thought was kinda nice.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10719 posts)
I can't use those warming lubes, its more like set you on fire and not in a good way. I also have to stay with those with natural ingredients. What can I say, my body is a picky bitch!

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 57   End
TOPIC: So What’s The Best Sex Lub You Have Discovered