So What’s The Best Sex Lub You Have Discovered : Swingers Discussion 185423101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreSex ToysSo What’s The Best Sex Lub You Have Discovered
TOPIC: So What’s The Best Sex Lub You Have Discovered
Created by: LetsPlayTogther
Original Starting post for this thread:
So What’s The Best Sex Lub You Have Discovered??

Coconut Oil... WOW !! As close to perfection as a lub as we think you can get. Now we are newbies when it comes to sex lubes. But we were lucky enough to meet a couple this weekend who not only rang our bells, several times, but also introduced us to the sensuous properties of pure coconut oil. We suggest you give it a try, if you have not already. It’s available in the organic section, starts as a white semisolid, so it can be easily slipped into any opening , but when warms to +76F it goes liquid. Fantastic for body massages. With unbelievable long lasting, great smelling, fantastic tasting and most importantly sensuous lubrication properties ... It really puts everyone in a fantastic mood, boys never harder, gals never juicier and when to two join.... WOW !!.. We would love to hear if anyone as found a better lub... Enjoy... Be Safe...

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 57   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The best we have used is made and sold by Bad Dragon

Yardley PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
We also LOVE coconut oil. The person I see for waxing recommended it, and I was in love. We use it for everything. If we don't happen to have coconut oil in the bedroom, we use Shunga oils. I really enjoy the TOKO organic, and occasionally I use JO water-based lubes. They can be amazing, but are really second best to coconut oil IMHO.

Wyoming MI
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Coconut oil. I was just recently introduced to this and it absolutely rocks. Plus it's all natural and really tastes great!

Washington DC
Username hidden
(737 posts)
We like Kama Sutra Oil (Serenity) for massage and Lelo water based lube for play and toys.

Do not use oil on toys or girly parts :)

Southampton PA
Username hidden
(31 posts)
Astroglide= me at the gyn's office.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
If I need lube at all, I like astroglide. But, I rarely ever need lube.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10703 posts)
There is usually plenty of natural lubrication to go around when it is just us, butcondoms can sometimes have a drying effect if we are playing with more than 1 extra male. So far KY water based lubeis the only one that does not seem to affect myvagina and surrounding areasadversely. I also havenoticed that I tend to fare better with the non-latex condoms.

Mr. Uriah recommendsa tiny bit of lubeinside the condom andbefore he met me, he used to swearby Astroglide. Until my lips and tongue went completely numb while I was giving him a BJ on one of our first dates, he got rid of the Astroglide after that.

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3421 posts)
Olive Oil in a pump spray bottle is incredible on mycock for the hand jobs my wife likes to give me! It seems to be a perfect combo of slippery plus slightly friction inducing. It also works really well for anal fun.

Fort Mill SC
Username hidden
(15 posts)
Hi There,

After trying different brands I came acrossWet Platinum personal lubricant and by far its the best one I have use because it doesn't get sticky, it doesn't dry you can even use it in the shower and the jacuzzi :-D

Hollywood CA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Hi There,

After trying different brands I came acrossWet Platinum personal lubricant and by far its the best one I have use because it doesn't get sticky, it doesn't dry you can even use it in the shower and the jacuzzi :-D

Hollywood CA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 57   End
TOPIC: So What’s The Best Sex Lub You Have Discovered