Help
FORUMS › Toys Sexy Clothes and more › Sex Toys › So What’s The Best Sex Lub You Have Discovered
TOPIC: So__What’s__The_Best_Sex_Lub__You_Have_Discovered
Created by: LetsPlayTogther
Original Starting post for this thread:
So What’s The Best Sex Lub You Have Discovered??

Coconut Oil... WOW !! As close to perfection as a lub as we think you can get. Now we are newbies when it comes to sex lubes. But we were lucky enough to meet a couple this weekend who not only rang our bells, several times, but also introduced us to the sensuous properties of pure coconut oil. We suggest you give it a try, if you have not already. It’s available in the organic section, starts as a white semisolid, so it can be easily slipped into any opening , but when warms to +76F it goes liquid. Fantastic for body massages. With unbelievable long lasting, great smelling, fantastic tasting and most importantly sensuous lubrication properties ... It really puts everyone in a fantastic mood, boys never harder, gals never juicier and when to two join.... WOW !!.. We would love to hear if anyone as found a better lub... Enjoy... Be Safe...

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next »
1 to 10 of 97
User Details are only visible to members.
I suppose it depends on what you are using the lube for. I like grape seed oil for full body massages and baby oil when stroking my cock. For intercourse there is nothing better that the natural juices of a woman. I have seen videos of nuru gel massage and that looks to be amazing, but I have never tried it,

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(92 posts)
Astroglide is the absolute best....it doesn't even have much of a taste to it either...I have been using it for over 20 years....am a senior citizen and am very dry, it happens after to a female after a time a while, but it can work wonders! Can be used for all types of sex, does not get sticky, no odor to it...I prefer the gel, not the liquid.... A while back I had a man who certainly knew how to please a woman the easiest way how, with his fingers which were huge! He started rubbing my clit with plenty of gel and I told him I wanted long long foreplay...I have always had a hard time cumming as most of the men I have done the deed with were all deaf....unfortunately they would ask me what I wanted, so I would tell them, then they did the opposite....I even took a course in sign language thinking this might help....negative.. The lover of my life had me cumming in no time with his fingers....so help me...no lies....I came non stop for 45 minutes...I was screaming, twisting, turning in bed, almost fell off the bed...he used his right hand and I was lying facing him...No other man did this before to me, nor has it happened since! I begged him to tell me how he did it...he said he was 'jerking off my clit' with two fingers and kept the Astroglide gel on my clit throughout the entire time. I am in my 70's and I will die with a smile on my face!

Binghamton NY
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Astroglide is the absolute best....it doesn't even have much of a taste to it either...I have been using it for over 20 years....am a senior citizen and am very dry, it happens after to a female after a time a while, but it can work wonders! Can be used for all types of sex, does not get sticky, no odor to it...I prefer the gel, not the liquid.... A while back I had a man who certainly knew how to please a woman the easiest way how, with his fingers which were huge! He started rubbing my clit with plenty of gel and I told him I wanted long long foreplay...I have always had a hard time cumming as most of the men I have done the deed with were all deaf....unfortunately they would ask me what I wanted, so I would tell them, then they did the opposite....I even took a course in sign language thinking this might help....negative.. The lover of my life had me cumming in no time with his fingers....so help me...no lies....I came non stop for 45 minutes...I was screaming, twisting, turning in bed, almost fell off the bed...he used his right hand and I was lying facing him...No other man did this before to me, nor has it happened since! I begged him to tell me how he did it...he said he was 'jerking off my clit' with two fingers and kept the Astroglide gel on my clit throughout the entire time. I am in my 70's and I will die with a smile on my face!

Binghamton NY
Username hidden
(4 posts)
We love to use grape seed oil. It doesn't get sticky and stays very slick. Use moderately though!

East Moline IL
Username hidden
(8 posts)
We love grape seed oil. Very slick and never gets sticky.

East Moline IL
Username hidden
(8 posts)
We love grape seed oil. Very slick and never gets sticky.

East Moline IL
Username hidden
(8 posts)
We like Uberlube for sex in bed and Pjur Original for sex in and around the pool or hot tub.

West Tawakoni TX
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Liquid Silk

FYI, the best price I have found for it is at Amazon.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(12248 posts)
Coconut oil

Riverdale GA
Username hidden
(243 posts)
Almond oil. All natural, edible, and leaves no sticky residue. Available at any GNC or from Amazon.

Edgely PA
Username hidden
(78 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next »
1 to 10 of 97
TOPIC: So What’s The Best Sex Lub You Have Discovered
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.