So What’s The Best Sex Lub You Have Discovered : Swingers Discussion 1854231011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreSex ToysSo What’s The Best Sex Lub You Have Discovered
TOPIC: So What’s The Best Sex Lub You Have Discovered
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 54   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Has anyone here had a problem from using coconut oil as a personal lubricant? Certainly, if one is allergic to tree nuts, it might be something to side step, as a similar allergy is often coordinated. However, the question really is a matter of whether trace coconut sugar contributes to infections or bacterial imbalances. It seems, from what I have read, that there are no such problems, at least with higher quality products, but it's always worth asking the actual consumers (and heavier consumers especially).

San Diego CA

Username hidden
(41 posts)
Greeneyes trust me I can understand that, which is why we keep the pump bottle by the bed, if needed it is used but quite frankly unless we just forego foreplay, which we have been known to do, I'm plenty wet.

J, I have tried that lube, it irritates my vajay-jay almost as much as regular. But my body is weird.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16986 posts)
We recently got the glycerin/alcohol/paba-free formulation of Astroglide. Going to pick up the megacontainer of organic virgin coconut oil at Costco, but G is concerned it might have residual coconut sugar that could foster a yeast infection. She's talking more about trying aloe vera, since we have plenty of that growing on our property anyway.

San Diego CA

Username hidden
(41 posts)
Ok, ladies and gents, please do NOT hate me or yell at me for what I'm about to say. :) lol

In my work with hormones, I've gotten to know a gynecologist pretty well and we've had conversations about sex that I would normally never have.

He said that after the age of 50, no matter how wet a woman gets naturally or because of hormone therapy, she should use a lube of some kind. The walls of the vagina thin out and become more fragile as we age. Sex will cause tiny tears and abrasions that we might not even know we get. That can lead to bacterial or yeast infections.

So, even a little oil whether it's coconut or sweet almond will help protect your vajaja!

Scottsdale AZ

Username hidden
(172 posts)
Its not really needed - she has no problem getting wet - put we both like added gel. Our favorite is the family Planning Warming Gel at Rite Aid. She loves the warming feel when applied and rubbed on her clit. Also makes a great lub when for me as she strokes me. We have tried a lot of the more expensive ones but didnt see any that were better. Options?

Fayetteville NY

Username hidden
(32 posts)
Its not really needed - she has no problem getting wet - put we both like added gel. Our favorite is the family Planning Warming Gel at Rite Aid. She loves the warming feel when applied and rubbed on her clit. Also makes a great lub when for me as she strokes me. We have tried a lot of the more expensive ones but didnt see any that were better. Options?

Fayetteville NY

Username hidden
(32 posts)
I just checked the ingredients list for Pink Water. No aspartame is mentioned.

Cleveland OH

Username hidden
(126 posts)
well we only use lube like 1 out of 20 or so times usually around what would have been that time of the month and don't usually plan on having to use it until we go oh wait maybe it would be a good idea. The bottle of slippery stuff we have has lasted close to 2 years already and there is still quite a bit in the bottle, and that's with taking some out to put in a travel bottle for the club.

We have used Coconut oil in the shower once or twice, because I keep a jar in there for use all over to keep my skin moist.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16986 posts)
trooper, we don't either. But I always pee before sex and it doesn't even take that long. It has an extremely low melting point.

Scottsdale AZ

Username hidden
(172 posts)
I used to wonder why my dad and step-mom kept vaseline by the bedside. EEEEWWWWWW! My sister told me and I can't look either in the eye since then! lol

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9932 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 54   End
TOPIC: So What’s The Best Sex Lub You Have Discovered