Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Toys Sexy Clothes and more Sex Toys So What’s The Best Sex Lub You Have Discovered
TOPIC: So What’s The Best Sex Lub You Have Discovered
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   11 to 20 of 75   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It is available at many stores now from your local grocery to Whole Foods to CVS.

Hebron CT
Username hidden
(296 posts)
coconut oil is the best !!!!!!!!!!

Woodbury NJ
Username hidden
(1218 posts)
coconut oil is the best !!!!!!!!!!

Woodbury NJ
Username hidden
(1218 posts)
ag732,

It should be available at most stores. Our local Costco had it the last time I was there (2 weeks ago). It's a solid at room temperature (70 degrees), but begins to liquify in the palm of your hand.

~Rick

Feeding Hills MA
Username hidden
(33 posts)
ag732,

It should be available at most stores. Our local Costco had it the last time I was there (2 weeks ago). It's a solid at room temperature (70 degrees), but begins to liquify in the palm of your hand.

~Rick

Feeding Hills MA
Username hidden
(33 posts)
Thanks CT...did you have to get it mail order or can you find it in local stores. Grocery or health stores?

Westfield MA
Username hidden
(59 posts)
Make sure you look for 100% pure (extra) virgin unrefined coconut oil. We keep it in the kitchen cabinet as well as next to our bed.

Hebron CT
Username hidden
(296 posts)
I am going out to buy some coconut oil first thing in the morning...but that being said. I had a bad experience with a large penis that wanted to kill me. That in return ended up sending me to the obgyn. I thought the worse but it was only rubbed raw. My obgyn recomemded I do not use water base lube as the actually get diluted and can cause a drying effect. He told me not to use K-y but to use a pure olive oil in a small spray bottle. I know it sounds crazy but that is what was recommended. I am still going for the coconut oil first.

Westfield MA
Username hidden
(59 posts)
The best we have used is made and sold by Bad Dragon

Username hidden
(2 posts)
We also LOVE coconut oil. The person I see for waxing recommended it, and I was in love. We use it for everything. If we don't happen to have coconut oil in the bedroom, we use Shunga oils. I really enjoy the TOKO organic, and occasionally I use JO water-based lubes. They can be amazing, but are really second best to coconut oil IMHO.

Wyoming MI
Username hidden
(10 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   11 to 20 of 75   End
TOPIC: So What’s The Best Sex Lub You Have Discovered