Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Toys Sexy Clothes and more Sex Toys So What’s The Best Sex Lub You Have Discovered
TOPIC: So What’s The Best Sex Lub You Have Discovered
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 57   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hi There,

After trying different brands I came acrossWet Platinum personal lubricant and by far its the best one I have use because it doesn't get sticky, it doesn't dry, you can even use it in the shower and the jacuzzi :-D

Hollywood CA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
I'm a Pure Romance consultant, and I adore our Just Like Me lube, it's a water based, PH balanced and unflavored or flavored, so it's edible. For those toy times or bath times, I use the Pure Pleasure, it lasts FOREVER and doesn't get sticky like Astro Glide does. When we're playing with his toys, we use a creme lube, flavored again (love those lickable lubes!), because it's a little smoother to use with his sleeves, and doesn't clump or get sticky.

I saw a post about women of a certain age needing lube, and she's absolutely right. I use one on a daily basis, helps keep my girlie parts healthy and soft! :)

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(238 posts)
An issue with coconut oil is not okay, despite some incorrect understanding, to use with latex condoms. Even if you go barback with your usual partner (spouse for instance), if you are later with someone with whom you demand such a condom, there is impossible to evacuate ressidual coconut oil in there, which can compromise the integrity of the rubber. Douching is not a good idea, as it creates a bacterial imbalance. I know many think only synthetic and petroleum-based oils are the problem, but chemically, the latex does not discriminate the source of members of the class.

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(41 posts)
Has anyone here had a problem from using coconut oil as a personal lubricant? Certainly, if one is allergic to tree nuts, it might be something to side step, as a similar allergy is often coordinated. However, the question really is a matter of whether trace coconut sugar contributes to infections or bacterial imbalances. It seems, from what I have read, that there are no such problems, at least with higher quality products, but it's always worth asking the actual consumers (and heavier consumers especially).

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(41 posts)
Greeneyes trust me I can understand that, which is why we keep the pump bottle by the bed, if needed it is used but quite frankly unless we just forego foreplay, which we have been known to do, I'm plenty wet.

J, I have tried that lube, it irritates my vajay-jay almost as much as regular. But my body is weird.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17877 posts)
We recently got the glycerin/alcohol/paba-free formulation of Astroglide. Going to pick up the megacontainer of organic virgin coconut oil at Costco, but G is concerned it might have residual coconut sugar that could foster a yeast infection. She's talking more about trying aloe vera, since we have plenty of that growing on our property anyway.

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(41 posts)
Ok, ladies and gents, please do NOT hate me or yell at me for what I'm about to say. :) lol

In my work with hormones, I've gotten to know a gynecologist pretty well and we've had conversations about sex that I would normally never have.

He said that after the age of 50, no matter how wet a woman gets naturally or because of hormone therapy, she should use a lube of some kind. The walls of the vagina thin out and become more fragile as we age. Sex will cause tiny tears and abrasions that we might not even know we get. That can lead to bacterial or yeast infections.

So, even a little oil whether it's coconut or sweet almond will help protect your vajaja!

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(177 posts)
Its not really needed - she has no problem getting wet - put we both like added gel. Our favorite is the family Planning Warming Gel at Rite Aid. She loves the warming feel when applied and rubbed on her clit. Also makes a great lub when for me as she strokes me. We have tried a lot of the more expensive ones but didnt see any that were better. Options?

Fayetteville NY
Username hidden
(33 posts)
Its not really needed - she has no problem getting wet - put we both like added gel. Our favorite is the family Planning Warming Gel at Rite Aid. She loves the warming feel when applied and rubbed on her clit. Also makes a great lub when for me as she strokes me. We have tried a lot of the more expensive ones but didnt see any that were better. Options?

Fayetteville NY
Username hidden
(33 posts)
I just checked the ingredients list for Pink Water. No aspartame is mentioned.

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(126 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 57   End
TOPIC: So What’s The Best Sex Lub You Have Discovered