So What’s The Best Sex Lub You Have Discovered : Swingers Discussion 1854231041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreSex ToysSo What’s The Best Sex Lub You Have Discovered
TOPIC: So What’s The Best Sex Lub You Have Discovered
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 57   End
User Details are only visible to members.
DucatiRider, it happens to all of us posters at one time or another. Sometimes there is a glitch in the system that makes it look to us like our reply didn't register when we hit submit. Our natural reaction is to try again, repeatedly if necessary, to see if it will work the next time, but then it ends up registering multiple replies on the thread. Not a big deal.

PG - thanks for the info about mineral oil. I didn't know much about it at all, and now I know to stay away from it. :-)

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9118 posts)
sure its natural...since gas is natural.

it clogs pores. It is basically putting refined gasoline on your skin. I stay away from anything in mineral oil or petroleum in it.

Mineral oil is clear, liquid oil with no scent and will not spoil. It is produced as a byproduct of the distillation of gasoline from crude oil. Mineral oil is leftover liquid, and because it is abundant, it is very inexpensive. In fact, it is more expensive to dispose of mineral oil, than to purchase it.

your body you do what you want but don't come near me with it.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
DucatiRider, you can delete your own duplicate posts if you want to clean up the thread. Just a suggestion!

PG, why do you feel so strongly about mineral oil? I don't know much about it.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9118 posts)
again not a substance I'm going to let anywhere near my lady garden. Or any of the rest of my body.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Thanks...will definitely look for that brand..

Covington LA
Username hidden
(123 posts)
Make sure it's Sweet Almond Oil, not Almond Oil. There is a difference. The brand I get is called International Collection. I get it at Walmart. I don't think all Walmarts carry it though.

internationalcollection.co.uk/en/products/nut-oils/sweet-almond-oil

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(177 posts)
Sweet almond oil...hummmm,,, I am going to add that to my grocery list right now, I'll definitely try it out ..

Covington LA
Username hidden
(123 posts)
Sweet Almond Oil. There are several essential oils that i like; Lavendar being my favorite. SAO has no taste or scent. It's considered a carrier oil, so it's usd in many massage oils, lotions and cosmetics. Plus you can cook with it.

I get it in the cooking oil section of the grocery store. It doesn't degrade, is good for the skin and not overyly slippery, doesn't get tacky, dry or sticky.

I've tried Coconut Oil too, but I prefer SAO. I'm not sure I can remember why exactly, but I think it was a little lighter and had less of an aroma and taste. I tried them at the same time.

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(177 posts)
We have tried a few different lubes and Liquid Silk has been the nicest by far.

Federal Way WA
Username hidden
(39 posts)
holy crap have you read the ingredients in Albolene?? I wouldn't put this crap on my face and it sure as hell wouldn't go anywhere near my vajayjay!!

Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Petrolatum, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Ceresin, Beta Carotene (Vitamin A)

right now we have been using Slippery Stuff, much more natural ingredients then most on the market. I use coconut oil for makeup removal though so might give that a try. Mineral Oil and Petrolatum belong no where near my skin or sensitive bits ever.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 57   End
TOPIC: So What’s The Best Sex Lub You Have Discovered