Sex toys for men : Swingers Discussion 183495
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreSex ToysSex toys for men
TOPIC: Sex toys for men
Created by: jackguiness
Original Starting post for this thread:
Have any men found sex toys that they like? I'm sure I can did through all the sex toy posts, but I guess I'm being lazy.

I have tried a few sex toys for men and have not found one that I like. The sensations from them are not realistic and really don't feel like anything that is going to make me cum. In addition they usually look like some sort of contraption instead of something fun to play with.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
Depends on how much you want to spend.

I own a Venus 2000 (google it) and if I close my eyes it feels like a perfect blow job. I mean _perfect_. Her jaw doesn't get tired, she doesn't fidget, her rhythm is completely consistent and I have to choose between turning it off or climax. Those are the only two choices.

Because it's motorized you don't need to move a muscle. But.. because it's motorized it's really, really expensive!

If you can afford it, I highly recommend it!

Leamington Canada
Username hidden
(4 posts)
nice ass jack. I just ordered a real skin butt and vagina from Adam and Eve, I'll let you know how it feels

Northville NY
Username hidden
(277 posts)
My man really enjoys a cock-ring (fun for me as well!) awesome during blow jobs. The double whammy ones stimulate the clit while giving him "good vibrations" :0

Indian Trail NC
Username hidden
(1 post)
My wife came home with 2 prostate vibs and when used when she is performing oral is amazing to say the least.

Buffalo NY
Username hidden
(7 posts)
I bought a silicone one has a ribbed probe on it instead of the ball it is the same design as the trailer hitch.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(220 posts)
Try a Trailer Hitch! Great during sex and feels great just to wear around.

New Braunfels TX
Username hidden
(8 posts)
I have found my playmates enjoy certain lotions and creams a lot more than males toys.(unless you let then use your wrist cuffs or blindfold)sorry that might be a different kind of toy area..

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(994 posts)
I have never used the fleshlight, because I assumed the cleanup would be messy.

Roanoke VA
Username hidden
(65 posts)
other than a very thin dildo, I have not found a male sex toy that turns me on. The fake pussies and hand job toys just don't cut it.

Northville NY
Username hidden
(277 posts)
Have any men found sex toys that they like? I'm sure I can did through all the sex toy posts, but I guess I'm being lazy.

I have tried a few sex toys for men and have not found one that I like. The sensations from them are not realistic and really don't feel like anything that is going to make me cum. In addition they usually look like some sort of contraption instead of something fun to play with.

Roanoke VA
Username hidden
(65 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Sex toys for men