Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Toys Sexy Clothes and more Sex Toys Sex swings Buying one and want the best!!
TOPIC: Sex swings Buying one and want the best!!
Created by: TexascoupleinLA
Original Starting post for this thread:
So any information anyone has on swings, brands and experiences would be greatly appriciated. We have used the swing at Iniquity in dallas and loved it but don't know where they got it. Anyone who has any info about that particular model would be appriciated also!! Thanks to all!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Take a look at the "spinning sex swing" - one of my favorites and it's one my company started carrying again - I'm psyched! Talk to me about getting it at a discount :)

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(69 posts)
We like ours, It is great for 3 sums and differant hights with the eletric wench. there are some vidieos to check out on there web site. we got it from justaswinging dot com and got the compleat swing system for $425.00

Bakersfield CA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
we got ours from adameve. didnt get the stand as we have a nice big beam in a room. its awesome. we have a pic of her on it on our profile ;-)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
So any information anyone has on swings, brands and experiences would be greatly appriciated. We have used the swing at Iniquity in dallas and loved it but don't know where they got it. Anyone who has any info about that particular model would be appriciated also!! Thanks to all!

San Pedro CA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Sex swings Buying one and want the best!!