Sex Toys-Does anyone else make their own : Swingers Discussion 198091101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreSex ToysSex Toys-Does anyone else make their own
TOPIC: Sex Toys-Does anyone else make their own
Created by: TheGhost_and_MrsMuir The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
I made a sawsall dildo once, I had one of those smooth silver ones that you could put a rubber sleeve over it to give if the feel of a cock. Anyways. The vibrator crapped out on it and it was just lying there, so I took it out to the garage cut a slit in the end cap where you put the batteries so the sawsall blade would fit through and into the dildo, than I ground down the blade so it wasn't sharp anymore ( don't feel like cutting the wife up ) I mixed up some automotive fiberglass, filled the dildo up, slid the blade in the wet fiberglass, screwed the lid on and placed the blade nice and straight till the fiberglass hardened, than I took it in the house, attached it to my cordless sawsall, hid it under the bed, blindfolded the wife and surprised the shit out of her. Word to the wise, don't pull the trigger full blast, you can beat the shit out of a pussy quick with that thing. Lol

Richmond Canada

Username hidden
(13 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
I have not made my own but I have been thinking about it. I can not seem to find the perfect dildoe

Spring Grove IL

Username hidden
(62 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Sex Toys-Does anyone else make their own