Help
FORUMS › Toys Sexy Clothes and more › Sex Toys › Sex Toy Parties in Philadelphia Trenton area !!
TOPIC: Sex_Toy_Parties_in_Philadelphia__Trenton_area_!!
Created by: cocoancream4fun
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hey ladies ,

Book a party and earn free products ! 20% all yours and other bonuses ! I do parties for women and couples, all sorts of people. I guarentee that you will have a very fun time ... Great for girls night out ... or a great twist for a swingers party!! I have over 10,000 items! Here are examples of my prices .. bullet 6.00 ... hitachi 70.00...sex swing 125.00 (in which is free as one of my bonuses!) I do door prizes and a raffle. I also some cash and carry and pick up toys 5 days later!!! Let me know if you are interested in hosting a toy party through me!

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey ladies ,

Book a party and earn free products ! 20% all yours and other bonuses ! I do parties for women and couples, all sorts of people. I guarentee that you will have a very fun time ... Great for girls night out ... or a great twist for a swingers party!! I have over 10,000 items! Here are examples of my prices .. bullet 6.00 ... hitachi 70.00...sex swing 125.00 (in which is free as one of my bonuses!) I do door prizes and a raffle. I also some cash and carry and pick up toys 5 days later!!! Let me know if you are interested in hosting a toy party through me!

Bristol PA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: Sex Toy Parties in Philadelphia Trenton area !!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.