Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Toys Sexy Clothes and more Sex Toys Sex Toy Parties in Philadelphia Trenton area !!
TOPIC: Sex Toy Parties in Philadelphia Trenton area !!
Created by: cocoancream4fun
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hey ladies ,

Book a party and earn free products ! 20% all yours and other bonuses ! I do parties for women and couples, all sorts of people. I guarentee that you will have a very fun time ... Great for girls night out ... or a great twist for a swingers party!! I have over 10,000 items! Here are examples of my prices .. bullet 6.00 ... hitachi 70.00...sex swing 125.00 (in which is free as one of my bonuses!) I do door prizes and a raffle. I also some cash and carry and pick up toys 5 days later!!! Let me know if you are interested in hosting a toy party through me!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey ladies ,

Book a party and earn free products ! 20% all yours and other bonuses ! I do parties for women and couples, all sorts of people. I guarentee that you will have a very fun time ... Great for girls night out ... or a great twist for a swingers party!! I have over 10,000 items! Here are examples of my prices .. bullet 6.00 ... hitachi 70.00...sex swing 125.00 (in which is free as one of my bonuses!) I do door prizes and a raffle. I also some cash and carry and pick up toys 5 days later!!! Let me know if you are interested in hosting a toy party through me!

Bristol PA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: Sex Toy Parties in Philadelphia Trenton area !!