SEXY ADULT PARTIES FOR WOMEN COUPLES : Swingers Discussion 106972
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreSex ToysSEXY ADULT PARTIES FOR WOMEN COUPLES
TOPIC: SEXY ADULT PARTIES FOR WOMEN COUPLES
Created by: Kerrie2000
Original Starting post for this thread:
If you are looking to host a fun party with a difference. I do every type of adult party, couples, singles etc and my parties are the hottest in town. I have a wonderful selection of sexy romance enhancing toys, lingerie, games and lotions designed to help couples & individuals increase their sensual pleasure.

Enjoy a fun, free presentation in the privacy & comfort of your own home. Yes we will play games and you and your friends will get to touch, taste and view the latest products on the market. Your fantasies and desires is my specialty.

Plus everyone gets their items the night of the party, so no waiting to play, no waiting for fun.

So if you want to spice up your party & put some sizzle into your love life, call today to book the Hottest Sexiest Party in Town & don’t forget to ask me about my monthly specials.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
If you are looking to host a fun party with a difference. I do every type of adult party, couples, singles etc and my parties are the hottest in town. I have a wonderful selection of sexy romance enhancing toys, lingerie, games and lotions designed to help couples & individuals increase their sensual pleasure.

Enjoy a fun, free presentation in the privacy & comfort of your own home. Yes we will play games and you and your friends will get to touch, taste and view the latest products on the market. Your fantasies and desires is my specialty.

Plus everyone gets their items the night of the party, so no waiting to play, no waiting for fun.

So if you want to spice up your party & put some sizzle into your love life, call today to book the Hottest Sexiest Party in Town & don’t forget to ask me about my monthly specials.

Inman SC
Username hidden
(11 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: SEXY ADULT PARTIES FOR WOMEN COUPLES