Remote Bullet : Swingers Discussion 218875
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreSex ToysRemote Bullet
TOPIC: Remote Bullet
Created by: wercurious4u2
Original Starting post for this thread:
We are doing some research on wireless bullets. We ahd one but in some excitement we lost it (left it in the ladies room at the club during sex??). Anyway what we did not like about the one we had was the control never indicated what speed/function it was on. We just saw one advertized - Guru - that had a cell phone like control showing functions. Anyone familiar with this? Know where to buy it? or other suggestions?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Are these mostly the same size? we were at the local toy shop and were interested in one But it looked to big for her to insert it and walk around with it in her comfortably. Also if we did buy one we would want it to be rechargeable Thanks for any replies

Hamburg NY
Username hidden
(84 posts)
Not sure if I'm allowed to advertise my website, but I know the direct sales company I work with, Pure Romance, has the "Hanky Panky" which is a remote controlled bullet. It has 10 speed and a 25' range, waterproof. $69.

Millington TN
Username hidden
(238 posts)
Don't know that one. We have and have used the Lelo Lyla 2. It is a well designed one, like all Lelo products. Lelo vibrators are high end and pricey. Shopping around online can save considerably though.

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(41 posts)
We are doing some research on wireless bullets. We ahd one but in some excitement we lost it (left it in the ladies room at the club during sex??). Anyway what we did not like about the one we had was the control never indicated what speed/function it was on. We just saw one advertized - Guru - that had a cell phone like control showing functions. Anyone familiar with this? Know where to buy it? or other suggestions?

Fayetteville NY
Username hidden
(33 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Remote Bullet