Pleasure Parties- Northern CA!!! : Swingers Discussion 130600
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreSex ToysPleasure Parties- Northern CA!!!
TOPIC: Pleasure Parties- Northern CA!!!
Created by: djcouple99
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ready for a fun time!?!!

I am your consultant! I do Pleasure Parties for women and couples! Enjoy a fun, free presentation in the privacy & comfort of your own home. The products goes from mild to wild from lotions to lubes and toys for him, her or both! This is a hands on experience you get to touch, taste and see a wonderful selection of products. You and your guests will have a blast! Playing games and sharing lots of laughs! You will discover new things that you can use to keep that flame burning hot!!! I love to spoil my hostesses! I give them free gifts and products! I also give them 10% of the sales from their party to get free products! Feel free to check out my website 3w deanna4parties . c o m. Also feel free to send me a message.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Looking for women and couples who would like to host a FREE Pleasure party- I love to spoil my hostess - 10% of total sales made from your party you get in free products!! send me an email to get my website or chat for more information- Don't miss out! Lots of water proof products for pool parties this summer!

Tracy CA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Its summer time!! We are having lots of great deals starting June 15th! check it out deanna4parties on the web!

Tracy CA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Ready for a fun time!?!!

I am your consultant! I do Pleasure Parties for women and couples! Enjoy a fun, free presentation in the privacy & comfort of your own home. The products goes from mild to wild from lotions to lubes and toys for him, her or both! This is a hands on experience you get to touch, taste and see a wonderful selection of products. You and your guests will have a blast! Playing games and sharing lots of laughs! You will discover new things that you can use to keep that flame burning hot!!! I love to spoil my hostesses! I give them free gifts and products! I also give them 10% of the sales from their party to get free products! Feel free to check out my website 3w deanna4parties . c o m. Also feel free to send me a message.

Tracy CA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Pleasure Parties- Northern CA!!!