Pipe Dream Posable G-Spot Double Dong - Defective!!!!! : Swingers Discussion 170874101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreSex ToysPipe Dream Posable G-Spot Double Dong - Defective!!!!!
TOPIC: Pipe Dream Posable G-Spot Double Dong - Defective!!!!!
Created by: ta2dcple
Original Starting post for this thread:
I bought this item at Xpressions in Lindenhurst this week, and after taking the item out of the package, I noticed a crease in the toy. I straighten the toy out and let it sit over night. The crease was still there. I took the toy back to Xpressions, and they said there is nothing wrong with the toy, and all sales are final. The other Double Dong has a crease in it and the one in their Farmingdale area location has a crease to. I was told to return that evening to speak with the Manager, and when I returned the manager wasn't in, but was told there was "nothing wrong with the toy". One side is completely smooth and round, and the other side has a large crease in it.

I just want to let everyone know to stay away from Xpressions, and Pipedream products. Xpressions somehow has no problem selling 2nd's or defective products, because if you don't notice it before you leave the store all sales are final. So I have at $37.50 toy that I am not comfortable letting my wife use.

I email Pipedreams through there website, as there is no phone number, and I haven't gotten a response.

Thanks Bill

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
I bought this item at Xpressions in Lindenhurst this week, and after taking the item out of the package, I noticed a crease in the toy. I straighten the toy out and let it sit over night. The crease was still there. I took the toy back to Xpressions, and they said there is nothing wrong with the toy, and all sales are final. The other Double Dong has a crease in it and the one in their Farmingdale area location has a crease to. I was told to return that evening to speak with the Manager, and when I returned the manager wasn't in, but was told there was "nothing wrong with the toy". One side is completely smooth and round, and the other side has a large crease in it.

I just want to let everyone know to stay away from Xpressions, and Pipedream products. Xpressions somehow has no problem selling 2nd's or defective products, because if you don't notice it before you leave the store all sales are final. So I have at $37.50 toy that I am not comfortable letting my wife use.

I email Pipedreams through there website, as there is no phone number, and I haven't gotten a response.

Thanks Bill

Marina Del Rey CA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: Pipe Dream Posable G-Spot Double Dong - Defective!!!!!