Help
FORUMS › Toys Sexy Clothes and more › Sex Toys › Philly area Passion Consultant
TOPIC: Philly_area_Passion_Consultant
Created by: swtnsexybifem
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hi Everyone!

I am in the Philly area and am a Passion Consultant, working with Passion Parties. I have been to several different types of parties, and found Passion to have the best selection, and quality for the price.

I love being a consultant, and am comfortable in all sorts of settings, including vanilla (and also parties where there is a combination of vanilla and lifestyle people, some not knowing..lol) and would love to chat more with anyone interested in earning free toys and/or sensual lotions,etc. I do women's, men's and couples parties! Feel free to email or im me for more information. Yes, I do THOSE parties!

Dawn

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.
Hi Everyone!

I am in the Philly area and am a Passion Consultant, working with Passion Parties. I have been to several different types of parties, and found Passion to have the best selection, and quality for the price.

I love being a consultant, and am comfortable in all sorts of settings, including vanilla (and also parties where there is a combination of vanilla and lifestyle people, some not knowing..lol) and would love to chat more with anyone interested in earning free toys and/or sensual lotions,etc. I do women's, men's and couples parties! Feel free to email or im me for more information. Yes, I do THOSE parties!

Dawn

Glenside PA
Username hidden
(1379 posts)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: Philly area Passion Consultant
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.