Help
FORUMS › Toys Sexy Clothes and more › Sex Toys › JjETAIME versus Sybian
TOPIC: JjETAIME_versus_Sybian
Created by: wercurious4u2
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am thinking of getting a good toy for my wife. The Jetaime looks like a better option then the sybian but what do I know I am a guy and just enjoy her enjoying whatever works best. I see lots of sybian owners but no Jetaimes. Any thoughts or comments?

1 to 2 of 2
User Details are only visible to members.
Somewhere in Florida a swinging couple invited us to join them in an afternoon in which a Sybian was an object of sexual enjoyment. It was amazingly satisfying!

The 'Je t'aime' seems foreign, and it seems priced quite high at $1,000. Maybe someone in Quebec or the French Caribbean Islands knows of one or has used one. It is unknown to me.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(8235 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
I am thinking of getting a good toy for my wife. The Jetaime looks like a better option then the sybian but what do I know I am a guy and just enjoy her enjoying whatever works best. I see lots of sybian owners but no Jetaimes. Any thoughts or comments?

Fayetteville NY
Username hidden
(51 posts)
1 to 2 of 2
TOPIC: JjETAIME versus Sybian
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.