Is The Sybian As Great As It Looks : Swingers Discussion 39849
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreSex ToysIs The Sybian As Great As It Looks
TOPIC: Is The Sybian As Great As It Looks
Created by: ff38dd
Original Starting post for this thread:
Is the SYBIAN as great as it seems? When you read about it and see the short clips it looks like an amazing toy. I would love to surprise my wife for her birthday with a ride on the SYBIAN. Is there anyone within 75 miles with a SYBIAN that would like to help me with this surprise? Her birthday is January 29th. Would love to meet with you and do this on Friday evening on the 28th. If you can please share your experiences on the SYBIAN.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
We have been looking for someone in the Phoenix area so wife can try one for herself, before we invest in one. They do look great for women.

Fountain Hills AZ

Username hidden
(1 post)
It sure is!!!

Center Valley PA

Username hidden
(8837 posts)
My wife try one at a party. And she LOVED IT.

Santa Rosa CA

Username hidden
(39 posts)
seen it used at a local club. every one had a intense orgasm that tryed it . try it . im male but watched females use it was great!

Millersburg PA

Username hidden
(53 posts)
YEPPERS!!!

Victoria TX

Username hidden
(1 post)
Not to be a wet blanket, but my husband bought me one and I much prefer my Hitachi Magic Wand! Different Strokes I guess.

Morristown TN

Username hidden
(1 post)
I own a sybian for my wife, and sometimes daytime friends as well. It is awesome! My wife, who is multi-orgasmic, has these intense, LONG lasting orgasms when she rides it.

I too highly recommend one.

Stephenville TX

Username hidden
(1 post)
If you can find a dealer in your area, you may be able to rent a Sybian. I heard that this is possible but do not know anyone who has done it. We did attend a house party in Columbus Ohio about a year ago and the activity for the evening was the Sybian, and anyone who wanted to use it.

Remarkable toy. Every gal there eventually used it, and the most often expressed emotion was that the gal on the toy wanted to suck something, male or female. After they used it, they all wanted to play, one way or another. A great night that has remained one of the best swinger evenings I can recall. They are very expensive so we don't own one yet, but we sure talk about it a lot.

Highly recommended.

New Port Richey FL

Username hidden
(12 posts)
Is the SYBIAN as great as it seems? When you read about it and see the short clips it looks like an amazing toy. I would love to surprise my wife for her birthday with a ride on the SYBIAN. Is there anyone within 75 miles with a SYBIAN that would like to help me with this surprise? Her birthday is January 29th. Would love to meet with you and do this on Friday evening on the 28th. If you can please share your experiences on the SYBIAN.

Pottstown PA

Username hidden
(248 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Is The Sybian As Great As It Looks