If you were a sex toy : Swingers Discussion 33702
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreSex ToysIf you were a sex toy
TOPIC: If you were a sex toy
Created by: 4playlovers
Original Starting post for this thread:
Here ya go, If you could be a sex toy what material object would be your favorite choice? I personally would want to be a strap on so that I could have two women on either side of me! (oh what a awesome thought!) My wife would want to be a blow up doll! God she would look good in latex!
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
If I were a sextoy, I'd be me. Use me for your pleasure, I never need batteries, tell me where to lick, suck and fuck. I'd lick and suck you from head to toe... I'd fuck you in every hole...

Vinton VA

Username hidden
(5 posts)
I was gonna say a double headed dildo but since thats already taken. I wouldn't mind being a cock ring as a second choice. That way I could have some dick and pussy at the same time. With my luck though I would probably be bought by some guy that can't get laid and only jerks off all the time. lol.

Randy

Boyertown PA

Username hidden
(108 posts)
Any thing with a tickler on it. I would be the tickler and hubby would be the other part. That way we are both giving pleasures. heheheheheh

Aurora MO

Username hidden
(30 posts)
A double headed dildo. Now that would be awsome! LOL

Carrie and Kerry

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17567 posts)
Funny... I feel so inadequate now that you bring out the monster truck! Why didn't I think of that!

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Here ya go, If you could be a sex toy what material object would be your favorite choice? I personally would want to be a strap on so that I could have two women on either side of me! (oh what a awesome thought!) My wife would want to be a blow up doll! God she would look good in latex!

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: If you were a sex toy