Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Toys Sexy Clothes and more Sex Toys Ice Dildo
TOPIC: Ice Dildo
Created by: welikepeople
Original Starting post for this thread:
At a party the other day I had a bottle of water frozen for ice in the cool. After it melted down hafe way it look like a dildo so some of the woman used it on others and WOW with a vib.

Has anyone else tryed ICE in foreplay for blowjobs or anything.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
there are ice cube trays you can buy that make long thing ice cubes specifically to put into water bottles, but they work amazingly well for ice-play. Vaginal, anal, and just trailing ice over your partners hot body can be tons of fun. I also have a glass dildo, and LOVE it in warm water, or in ice water. I've never put it in the freezer, but "store" it in ice water while you're waiting to play and its amazing.

Wyoming MI
Username hidden
(8 posts)
I have a glass dildo that i can freeze. Love it!

Brandonville WV
Username hidden
(49 posts)
We make ice dildos by putting an empty condom in a paper towel tube. Once you have the rolled end of the condom looped over the top of the tube and the condom dangling inside the roll, carefully fill it with water.

Freeze overnight.

Then you can remove the condom and let the ice melt all over your partner or you can tie off the end of the condom and try to keep the water out of the scene.

Works well with a spanking too...

Leamington Canada
Username hidden
(4 posts)
At a party the other day I had a bottle of water frozen for ice in the cool. After it melted down hafe way it look like a dildo so some of the woman used it on others and WOW with a vib.

Has anyone else tryed ICE in foreplay for blowjobs or anything.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(15 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Ice Dildo