Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Toys Sexy Clothes and more Sex Toys Has Anyone used the Liberator Advertized on the Homepage
TOPIC: Has Anyone used the Liberator Advertized on the Homepage
Created by: agexplorer
Original Starting post for this thread:
Folks the liberator looks like it could be fun. I was wondering if anyone has used it yet and what your experiences have been. Thanks in advance for your input.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
We started with the wedge and then bought the wedge/ramp combo. We like it far more than the love swing due to its versatility. Excellent quality too

Canton OH
Username hidden
(50 posts)
We started with the wedge and then bought the wedge/ramp combo. We like it far more than the love swing due to its versatility. Excellent quality too

Canton OH
Username hidden
(50 posts)
We just bought the Esse and it's great fun! A bit big, so not easy to "hide" but it's stylish enough to be used as real furniture. I'd love to have the entire collection!

Kenneth City FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Hi,

We also have the wedge and the ramp (the wider models) and the cylindrical one (I think it's called the "whirl"). We have the "Black Label" versions which include some plastic clips to allow for some playful "restraint" to be added to the mix. If that's not your bag, then the regular "Original Label" should be fine. They have come in handy many times.

We can also HIGHLY recommend their Fascinator Throes. These are moisture proof sex blankets that do a great job at soaking up excess fluids, lubes, juices, whatever. We have 2 because it's not uncommon for wifey to soak one early in the evening and we use the second should we have the opportunity to go a second round. :) They are satin on one side, furry on the other.

We have also used the throes over the wedge or ramp which minimizes having to wash them. We just toss the throe into the wash at the end of the evening.

R & G

Feeding Hills MA
Username hidden
(29 posts)
I have the Wedge/Ramp combo and love them! They come in different sizes and when I play with BBWs I sometimes wish I had the 30 inch wide set rather than the standard 24 inch set.

Also I purchased their Axis Hitachi cushion which holds a Hitachi Magic Wand in an elevated position. This seems to work well for a lady playing alone but didn't work well for couples play.

The quality of the products I've purchased from this company has always been excellent!

Shreveport LA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Folks the liberator looks like it could be fun. I was wondering if anyone has used it yet and what your experiences have been. Thanks in advance for your input.

Abingdon MD
Username hidden
(8 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Has Anyone used the Liberator Advertized on the Homepage