HALLOWEEN, FETISH, ANY TYPE OF THEME PARTY : Swingers Discussion 113617
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreSex ToysHALLOWEEN, FETISH, ANY TYPE OF THEME PARTY
TOPIC: HALLOWEEN, FETISH, ANY TYPE OF THEME PARTY
Created by: Kerrie2000
Original Starting post for this thread:
FUN, HOT & WILD TOY PARTIES LETS PLAY & HAVE SOME FUN AT THE ULTIMATE IN SEX TOY THEME PARTIES. FUN, WILD, SMOKING HOT PARTIES FOR WOMEN & COUPLES If you are looking to host the ultimate fun theme party with a difference. I do every type of adult party, couples, singles etc and my parties are the HOTTEST, ORGASMIC & SEXIEST in town.

I have a wonderful selection of the latest sexy romantic enhancing toys, lingerie, games and lotions designed to help couples & individuals increase their sensual pleasure.

Your fantasies and desires is my specialty. I love to get dressed up, whatever the theme, Halloween, slutty schoolgirl, dominatrix etc. So if you want to spice up your party & put some extra sizzle into your love life, book me today for your Hot Sexy Party.

There are no booking fees, yes my parties are free and everyone gets the items that they have purchased on the night of the party. So no waiting to play, no waiting for fun.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
FUN, HOT & WILD TOY PARTIES LETS PLAY & HAVE SOME FUN AT THE ULTIMATE IN SEX TOY THEME PARTIES. FUN, WILD, SMOKING HOT PARTIES FOR WOMEN & COUPLES If you are looking to host the ultimate fun theme party with a difference. I do every type of adult party, couples, singles etc and my parties are the HOTTEST, ORGASMIC & SEXIEST in town.

I have a wonderful selection of the latest sexy romantic enhancing toys, lingerie, games and lotions designed to help couples & individuals increase their sensual pleasure.

Your fantasies and desires is my specialty. I love to get dressed up, whatever the theme, Halloween, slutty schoolgirl, dominatrix etc. So if you want to spice up your party & put some extra sizzle into your love life, book me today for your Hot Sexy Party.

There are no booking fees, yes my parties are free and everyone gets the items that they have purchased on the night of the party. So no waiting to play, no waiting for fun.

Inman SC
Username hidden
(11 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: HALLOWEEN, FETISH, ANY TYPE OF THEME PARTY